What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Strawberry and cream. Wow first time tasting it. Don't know why this is not talked about more!

True enough, that is really good stuff, it does need to steep awhile for the creaminess to really come through, but when it does, yum!

Me- Currently residing on Oahu, Mahalo!

Ordered my first TastyVapor liquid and got it yesterday - design your own flavor, tobacco x 2 plus pumpkin spice at 36mg...yum! I love the full, dark richness of your flavors and they don't seem to go out of stock constantly either. I lean toward tobacco based flavors with a little something sweet added...any other suggestions from the veteran buyers?

Terry

SaltyPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
Cincinnati Ohio
So I slipped back to smoking for a while and have now gotten back into vaping for the past two weeks. I finally bought a worthwhile pv so I should stay off for good this time!

So I busted out my old TV juices that have been steeping for, well, months haha and the flavors have exploded!

Right now I'm mostly vaping Geoff's blend and banana nut bread. Both are delicious and enjoyed by my girlfriend as well. I also have some Atomic Cinnacide thats great for when I need some bold flavor :)

Edit: Oh, and I just ordered some caramel popcorn which just shipped so I hope that it will be great too! I love TV!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
So I slipped back to smoking for a while and have now gotten back into vaping for the past two weeks. I finally bought a worthwhile pv so I should stay off for good this time!

So I busted out my old TV juices that have been steeping for, well, months haha and the flavors have exploded!

Right now I'm mostly vaping Geoff's blend and banana nut bread. Both are delicious and enjoyed by my girlfriend as well. I also have some Atomic Cinnacide thats great for when I need some bold flavor :)

Edit: Oh, and I just ordered some caramel popcorn which just shipped so I hope that it will be great too! I love TV!

Best of luck with staying off the stinkies.. and welcome back to the wonderful sweet smelling world of Geoffs Blend..;)

Sadly, I can't get my Geoffs Blend to steep for months, I always finish it, no matter how much I buy.. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread