What Universities in the United States have conducted studies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
Anyone have a list of any studies done in the United States in a University or Medical setting? I know the FDA is unreliable. But I want to know if it's currently being done or has been done.

I am on a full scholarship to do my Graduate studies in Molecular Biology and in return I have to teach Microbiology (my area of concentration and primary research) and freshman science classes at the State University I am attending. I have to write a book, present a thesis, and publish my material into a Scientific or Medical Journal. I want to present my idea to the panel of Doctors that interviewed and accepted me into the program.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me so I can contact the right Universities. I'm only asking if anyone recalls some State University anywhere in the USA doing this already. If I can get this approved I will send you guys the results/book for free or at least just cover shipping. I figure a two year study would be good. I have to also see if I can get a grant proposal from the Government to do this. :w00t:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
Thank you so much! This is a good start for me. I'm going to contact parties this week and present a proposal to my mentor and Chairman. I'm hoping they will go for it. I'm interested in using dna markers to find any point mutations that occur in known cancer patients that use analogs for 40+ years heavily and see if the same mutations occur in nude mouse models under heavy tobacco and vapor usage (for comparison and mutation rates). I'm pretty excited about it if I can get the support and funding. We'll see! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread