What VG to buy at brick and mortar store ie: CVS, WalMart, Wallgreens and so on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHiImRob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Indy
Nobody answered me, but I found the answer on my own and I got a bottle. it was about 4 dollars. thanks anyways?

OP Even said this on page one...

Let the cutting and mixing begin:vapor:

I bought a 6oz bottle of the above posted Humco from Wally World for a bit over 4 bucks.

Will report back with results.

Joey_cope

Apr 23, 2014
Indiana
OP Even said this on page one...

<---Please excuse me, (I'm new to THIS forum) I'm still trying to learn this forum. I did not see that post, I must have skipped right by it. It's irrelevant now, considering I already bought it, got lectured for my intentions of use, and already vaped with it. Only thing left to do now, is wait til I die haha. Thanks anyways everyone. Sry for the Ignorance

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've had great experiences with 100% vg juices made with CVS USP grade glycerine. The bottle says 99.5% pure, which is pretty good for 6 bucks per 6 oz. bottle.

I use CVS Brand VG Also. But My Bottle does Not Say 99.5% Pure.

Mine say 99.5% Anhydrous . Which means that it is 99.5% Water Free.

The Purity I believe comes from the USP Grading.

CRK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Apex, NC
*Reporting back* The cutting and mixing are going well. Still have not found that one juice that is instant gratification... Yet! But I have about 30 bottles from different vendors to play with. From apple to waffle and pluid too.. Hmm apple/waffle/pluid combo... Bet thats going to be like a Gorilla fart. I do not think I will try it.

And a few new mech. mods and rba/RBD's too.

So how much did it cost at walmart? Is it much cheaper than buying online (adding the shipping costs)?

Nobody really answered this question (as far as I can tell), so I was wondering if maybe someone wanted to, or if there's a thread comparing glycerin prices somewhere already that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread