Dec 12, 2016
California

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I'll go waaay back. I impulsively grabbed a Blu kit instead of a carton of smokes in 2013. The kit included tobacco, mint, cherry, and vanilla cartridges. When I bought it I wondered who would want cherry or vanilla?? After going through the others, it turned out vanilla did it for me. Who knew? LOL. I enjoyed various custards before venturing into DIY. I've expanded my flavor mixes, but a vanilla/custard is always in rotation.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Mine was pink spot by pink spot vapor. I couldn’t get enough of it at first, now it’s just okay. I usually tire of flavors within 6 months with the exception being my current ADV, which I’ve been vaping for almost 2 years
Come on, don't tease me like that. What is the ADV?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Me and chanel use to debate the topic heavily..... I thought for a while she hated me. lol
OMgosh no. I think I came off that way to many.
I felt like if one were to raise their power, lower their ohms they might never be satisfied with less power and high ohms again. I proved this right, in my case anyway. Obviously not in his.

• Love
Reactions: Skeebo

dc53751cb2

Moved On
Mar 2, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
OMgosh no. I think I came off that way to many.
I felt like if one were to raise their power, lower their ohms they might never be satisfied with less power and high ohms again. I proved this right, in my case anyway. Obviously not in his.

Hi @chanelvaps, It's been a while. I am into DIY hard now and hardly venture outside that forum. I now vape both ways and enjoy both now equally. I have mixes that work better in mtl devices and others that are better in dtl. The only difference between them is the nicotine level.

• Love
Reactions: chanelvaps

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I honestly can't remember? I just know it was like, something from Freedom Smokes, USA. That's where I got my first kit and juice and they kept insisting that "I should probably have tobacco at least one flavor in my arsenal" because It would remind me more of smoking. It didn't. I think it was some minty type thing or another.

This time around oh heck, IDK,, the first DIY liquid I made that wasn't vomitus. I was so proud. I can't remember that one either. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread