What was the first flavor you liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamV89

Dec 11, 2017
Leeds
The first ever flavour i vaped was Bull Brand menthol vape, i soon moved on to more exciting flavours go through 6 months fruity then 6 month creamy flavours. But always keep some menthol in the cupboard i think ill always go back to that. Been buying juice from Bull Brand for few years now anyone else tried there stuff?? im going for this one next Super Sloosh Strawberry & Watermelon Flavoured 50ml E-Liquid

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Not one i really liked but the one that enabled me to give up smoking was Hangsen RY2. Used to buy it re-bottled by a large and well known e-liquid supplier who stuck their own label on it and charged a 500% mark up. The day i found the original for sale was like Christmas and all my Birthdays rolled into one....
The first flavour that made me go 'wow' was apple pie and custard. After using nothing but 'tobacco' up 'til that point it was a revelation. That was when i knew vaping was all i needed in life !

• Love
Reactions: Skeebo

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I always had about 5 different tanks or C4 or C5's going on. My local vape shop had Roar, Fluid, and Violets Honest Vapor eliquids. Always had to have a tobacco from Honest Vapes (can't remember the name, something with the word red or cowboy in it), Raging ..... (coffee flavor from Roar), and Blood of Lloyd's Enemies (tobacco from Fluid). Would try other stuff hear and there but the first few months, those were regular buys. Had a bottle of Angel Tears (menthol) which I would add to them when in a menthol mood.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I bought my first vape pen in 2013 and loved a flavor the vape shop had called Cinnabun. $5 for a teeny tiny bottle. Maybe 3 ml. I then branched out to ordering online and found a Strawberry Kiwi that I liked from somewhere. I joined a group here on this forum called "Best Gourmet" and bought a lot of stuff that I thought was just gross based on others buying it. I then found AHlusion and knew good juice. Stayed with this for 2+ years. Once I moved on to Sub Ohm Ahlusion did not do it for me. By then I knew DIY but never really liked it. I have my favs now and buy too much. When I get sick of spending money on it I go back to DIY

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    First flavor I tried was Wowboy from vapor4life.
    It was good,but I think Tribeca and the other tobacco flavors when Johnny Blaze owned Halo was the best.Thier freedom was very good.
    Now I think Halo is below average and I have close to full bottles and they used to not last a
    Only tobacco worked for me. This was the first that hit the target:
    english-classic-banner.jpg

I only smoked Virginia for years but discovered that I like the Burley in a vape.
    burley-banner.jpg

I haven't even thought of smoking since I got onto these.
    I like to mix the two - Virginia is mild and sweet, the Burley is more carmelized sugars, darker notes, like a treacle. Excellent result when blended.
    I’m going to check these guys out.

Jman8

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 15, 2013
    Wisconsin
    I think I did cartridges for at least 6 months before getting into eLiquid. A tobacco type flavor was I believe my first favorite, and then it quickly became cola. The cola I originally vaped had a kick to it, and tasted awesome. Then the company changed their formula and around that time, I got into eLiquid. I was certainly very interested in chasing that cola with a kick flavor and did for at least a year.

But ever since getting into eLiquid, I've been flavor exploring. Even with the hammer about to drop, I still think as long as I'm vaping, I'll seek out new flavors to try. Yet, I clearly have ADV's, and all of those (like 3 or 4) are now spice type flavors.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Space Jam "Ecllpse" was the first one I tried early on in my vaping career once I discovered that most "tobacco" flavours tasted evil and I vaped it for months as I loved it ... as did every Spanish flying insect within a 30 mile radius!

Sadly it's no longer available and now it's DIY unflavoured ( and yes actually it does have a bit of flavour and used in the right attie it can taste almost like a Senior Service Unfiltered Virgina Cigarette ) or menthol which I have liked for many years as I don't really have a sweet tooth.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    I'm looking for a new tobacco... How would you describe this Halo Tribecca??
    Halo has some good tobacco flavors, IMO. Tribeca leans more towards vanilla and caramel with just a touch of tobacco, though. It's rich, but not overly sweet.

It's a great vape but very full bodied and robust, so it's not something I can do all the time. Still a great flavor and without a doubt helped me quit and stay of cigarettes.

Reactions: ricks

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Yet, I clearly have ADV's, and all of those (like 3 or 4) are now spice type flavors.
    What kind of spices... I've played with "pumpkin pie" and "chai tea" but quickly got tired of those... but I never tried them with tobacco flavors... that might work I got a pre-made tobacco with spice that I like... just can't nail down what it is... maybe allspice? It might be similar to what's called "Desert Ship" (I think it's a Turkish tobacco... called Constantinople)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I bought my first vape pen in 2013 and loved a flavor the vape shop had called Cinnabun. $5 for a teeny tiny bottle. Maybe 3 ml. I then branched out to ordering online and found a Strawberry Kiwi that I liked from somewhere. I joined a group here on this forum called "Best Gourmet" and bought a lot of stuff that I thought was just gross based on others buying it. I then found AHlusion and knew good juice. Stayed with this for 2+ years. Once I moved on to Sub Ohm Ahlusion did not do it for me. By then I knew DIY but never really liked it. I have my favs now and buy too much. When I get sick of spending money on it I go back to DIY

I can't believe you sub ohm and I now vape mtl...... the poles have definitely shifted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread