What was your first e cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time trying out any sort of ecigs was a Blu that my friend had. I then tried out the good ol' clearomizers with the ego-c batteries, before waiting nearly a year til I got my first set up ( Stillare + stingray X clone). After using that set up for a few months, I moved to a Sleepy Hollow PV 1.5 Clone and a FT Anarchist clone. Currently, I'm looking into buying my first VW box mod ( sigelei 100W+ Gold).

newplague

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
Oregon
Joyetech 510 stick batteries w/ manual button and 510 atomizers. like these

joye510-b.jpg

DampMop

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2015
Bedford, England
I don't even know what mine was. I tried one when they first came out and cost silly money. I ditched it and went back to analogs quickly.

It was long, black, quite heavy and had a blue light on the end. The battery was slightly longer than the current larger capacity ego-style batteries, but about the same diameter - maybe a touch larger. It had a cap on it much like a pen that you had to remove to have a vape, and the mouthpiece was a plastic squashed cylinder with a little hole in the end. On the inside there was a little bit of some kind of wicking material that came pre-soaked in liquid. You'd have to buy a new middle piece every time it ran out. The heating element was flat and round stuck to the end of the battery, almost like a mini cooker hob or in-car cigarette lighter that glows when hot. It was an automatic device.

So, unidentified black thing :p

Last edited:

chadmo

Mar 15, 2010
new orleans
A 510 size ecig I saw online. I purchased it to try to get my brother to quit smoking cigarettes (because I was cigarette/nicotine free for 5 years.) So I charged and tested the ecig so I could give it to my brother (but while testing it I became addicted to ecigs.)

The first ecig I purchased (for my brother) was expensive and non-refillable, so I then purchased the 510. It had the large battery charger, metal mesh atties, and those fiber filled atty tips you put the e-liquid in.

Last edited:

eddiea

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Mine was an iSmoka Mini BCC and a Mega BCC (both of which were clearly for noobs who didn't know better) with an egGo-C Twist battery which I paid too much for at a local vape shop. Less than a week later I bought a Kanger ProTank and Mini ProTank and started rebuilding my own coils. From then on it has turned into an enjoyable hobby which has kept me off cigs permanently.

lucidvp

Moved On
Mar 16, 2015
canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

aki917

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
California
Lol that was my 1st one too and it use to piss me off and make me smoke more [emoji33] than it was blue after that ego twist from cigarette shop (still didn't work but it was bit better) and finally panzer/atomic gift from a friend[emoji7]

Last edited:

kingvp

Moved On
Mar 16, 2015
Montreal
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread