What was your first vaping experience??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
My very first was about 8 years ago. It was a GreenSmoke and I didn't use it for very long. Maybe 3 days. The taste was horrible the vapor was nul and the cost was horrid.

About 2 months ago I a Volcano Inferno, upgraded to a Vision Spinner and soon as I got the cash getting a better VV mod. Maybe a Provari or something along those line.

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
well when i first started i saw an ad for blucig and i always wanted to get an ecig so i looked up reviews and steered clear. i ended up with an ego 900 mah and a halo g6. used both for a week then sold the g6 to a friend. a week later i got a lavatube. a week later i got an itaste mvp. you get the trend. i started out with lr carts and clearomizers and now i use carto tanks with sr carts and an hh357 to drip. i just keep an eye on vaporjoes blog for good deals and i keep an eye on the classifieds and coops. right now im messing with rba's and finding "the juice"

cignewton

Jan 17, 2013
Oregon
Two months ago had to drive company car for a two day trip. Certainly could not smoke in there. Bought a Blu dispo at Walgreens. Tobacco? More like weird coffee...but was satiated. It lasted a day, and when I got back I started googling and found this place.

Bought a KGO starter kit and was on my way.

Thank goodness for that trip...

Last edited:

Jaysin

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Clearwater, FL
Started with the V2 cigalike. Liked it but it was lacking. After a bit of reading on here went with an eGo-c kit. Then ego twist and mini vivi nova. Wow, what a difference! Loved it and still use it on occasion. Now I use a smoktech telescope with full sized vivi nova on the go with a joyetech eVic at home both usually in mini mode (18350 batteries). Love it! Last all day before needing charged or refilled.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
started with a v2 cig back in late september early october...it was lacking bad,back and forth a few days went to a tank,prob after prob...then with stright to vv and got a lavatube...worked way better with a tank....then well im not going to say all the crap ive got after the lavatube,this has become a hobbie in a way for me!

kewlceo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
L.A. California
My first ecig purchase was 4 years ago, a RN-4081 super mini. I quickly progressed through the DSE801, and the DSE901 before finding the 510 series which I stuck with (in many variations) for quite a while. After that it was the eGo series in several different form factors. My latest purchase is a Vamo VV APV 2 which should be arriving today.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
My first ecig purchase was 4 years ago, a RN-4081 super mini. I quickly progressed through the DSE801, and the DSE901 before finding the 510 series which I stuck with (in many variations) for quite a while. After that it was the eGo series in several different form factors. My latest purchase is a Vamo VV APV 2 which should be arriving today.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but today is sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread