What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Since you're carrying boge cartos now, I'd sure like to see you get some 1.8 ohm boge the next time you order. Only a couple of places carry them and they are often out of stock for weeks on end. The 1.8 ohm boge carto is my favorite for my 3.7v bottom feeders. - The 2.0 ohm boge is great, and I like the 1.7 ohm smoke techs quite a lot for specific juices, but the 1.8 ohm boge carto is the best fit I've found for my single 14500 feeder mods. It's the sweet spot for my 100% VG and/or high VG ratio juices on my feeders.

The one other thing that comes to mind that I'd like to see is 100 ml bottles of topvapor juices. I know that a pair of 50s is the same, but I've discovered the convenience of being able to use and/or store a large bottle like that.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Since MV carries the eGo tubes, I would like to see MV carry the thread inserts for those tubes, both male and female, and atomizer connection inserts for it also. It would come in handy for some of the stuff I make, and for genesis type mods I would like to work on.

Also would like to see MV carry the kanthal and SS mesh for genesis atomizers.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Rolls of replacement wicks for CE2 style carts so I can rebuild them..well I'm already rebuilding with Ni-chrome wire them but the wicks can only be reused so many times. Although I use the broken wicks and CE2 parts to make atomizers for dripping Carmel Tobacco..also it would be nice if you carried some wire like the wire inside CE2's/Atomizers...

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I second what ChrispyCritter said, replacement wick, and tiny wire. I am so happy that you carry Nichrome !!! YEA !!

Yeah I bought 2-15' packs of NiChrome so that should keep me busy awhile (might buy a pack next order too since it's low cost) lol..if they carried the wicks for a reasonable price I'm sure once word got around these forums they would sell it pretty fast. I asked about it in another board and the only link I got that looked good came from China..by the time I shipped some it probably wouldn't be cost effective.

A supplier on the other hand could buy some with another shipment/or a big order at low cost I would think. If they get it I will link to it on these forums if I see posts asking for it. Although I understand now isn't a great time with Chinese New Year really close..I'm not in a big hurry I have enough leftover wicks to keep me busy awhile...

<---cop

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Australia
Since MV carries the eGo tubes, I would like to see MV carry the thread inserts for those tubes, both male and female, and atomizer connection inserts for it also. It would come in handy for some of the stuff I make, and for genesis type mods I would like to work on.

Also would like to see MV carry the kanthal and SS mesh for genesis atomizers.

They carry the 510 to eGo adaptors.

If they carried Boge 510LR cartos with competitive bulk pricing, ie 5pc for $5 minimum 50pc, I would order them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread