What Would You Like To See MadVapes Carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
if they carried the wicks for a reasonable price I'm sure once word got around these forums they would sell it pretty fast.
I agree with you Chrispy, I only found one other e-cig supplier that carried replacement wick and that was for their own rebuildable atty. I got a few feet of it, but now they are sold out again.

The only one I found that I could order comes strait from China..I believe it says it comes in packs of 5 - 1mm thick x 1000mm long for less than $4..but I can imagine shipping would cost way too much and it would takes weeks or longer to get. BTW if you click the link in my signature it will take you to my post asking about wick and there are a couple links there...

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
5x atomizer glassfibre wick - atomizer DIY material Heaven Gifts
*Hoogie has said many times that if MV does not carry it, then go ahead and link it!

I saw this at a US ecig supplier the other day, but couldn't find it again.

The only one I found that I could order comes strait from China..I believe it says it comes in packs of 5 - 1mm thick x 1000mm long for less than $4..but I can imagine shipping would cost way too much and it would takes weeks or longer to get. BTW if you click the link in my signature it will take you to my post asking about wick and there are a couple links there...

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
5x atomizer glassfibre wick - atomizer DIY material Heaven Gifts
*Hoogie has said many times that if MV does not carry it, then go ahead and link it!

I saw this at a US ecig supplier the other day, but couldn't find it again.

Yeah China supplier that I emailed last week asking about shipping and got an auto reply saying they would email me this week..it's Wednesday and I'm not holding my breath waiting for a reply. If people wanted links though they are in my thread that is linked in my sig..haven't seen a US ecig supplier that had it in stock yet and only one that has the wick even listed...

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Yeah China supplier that I emailed last week asking about shipping and got an auto reply saying they would email me this week..it's Wednesday and I'm not holding my breath waiting for a reply. If people wanted links though they are in my thread that is linked in my sig..haven't seen a US ecig supplier that had it in stock yet and only one that has the wick even listed...

China is ramping up for the new year so it's going to be a hectic few weeks

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
China is ramping up for the new year so it's going to be a hectic few weeks

Yeah that's not this week..why would I order something from a company halfway around the world that can't answer a simple shipping question asked of them a week ago. Anyways it won't be hetic for me I'm stocked up until March most likely baring any failures.

That's why I hope MadVapes will get some..I'm not in any hurry either..probably won't need any for months. I also ask because I see a lot of others on this forum asking for the wick. This isn't just CE2 wick just about any cart/atomizer uses this same kind of wick in different sizes to wrap the coil around...

yo vapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
Texas
Better selection of battery holders maybe? I ordered some single black plastic 18650 holders with 6" wire leads off the bay, figured I'd glue them together if needed. Listing showed they were in stock. Seller emailed me saying they were out of stock. :glare:

ETA: Oops! I maligned the above seller by mistake. :facepalm: It was actually the seller of the 2x18650 black plastic battery holders who dropped the ball. The 1x18650 batt holders (10 pcs. for like 10 bucks) came today. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread