whats better, a two piece or a three piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
I started with an eGo - C and then bought a Twist. I'm having a hard time keeping the clearomizers going. Seems like I have to buy one every 3-4 days. They just don't last. I even used the set (atomizer, cone, tankette) that came with the ego C and it depletes the twist battery in minutes. Is it my battery? Is it the clearomizer? How can I tell? i just went to a store and bought cartomizers and even those are not lasting, way too much burn for me and then it leaks. Does anyone else have such a hard time as me? Or is it just me. I'm getting seriously disgusted here.

Hmm, the battery should last longer than that. Other people will know more than me about this, but it may help to know a little more. Does the battery die that quickly with the cartos? What voltage are you using? What resistance cartos? What charger are you using, and how long have you been leaving the battery on the charger? Overcharging can result in shortened battery life, but it sounds like there are other issues going on as well.

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
You are right,thanx,i watched only one review,glad i watched a few more,its a piece of junk too me,the power button keeps shuttn off and too much software stuff.

Yeah, watching the right reviews has saved me money and probably a few headaches. If only I had known where to look in the beginning, lol.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
I forgot to add if your interested in the ecig like stick batteries, the 510 and Kr808 is the ones popular now, then you can buy empty cartomizer tubes, cheaper then refills and refill them more than once yourself using any liquid you prefer.
the only problem is the battery life is somewhat lacking.
a slightly larger battery like an ego style will give you more charge life and open you up to a wider assortment of accessories without having to upgrade the battery down the road. the days of 1 or 2 addones is over there are 100's of different things we can now screw on to our batterys, carts, tanks even rebuildable systems.

yep !!

i'd suggest you look into a ego system also,,and get ya some kanger T2 or T3's ..cheap easy and reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread