Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thank you, now that is some useful information. Is there a comparison to that and a traditional cigarette when it comes down to length? (length, size, no matter how you say it doesn't sound good :D )

Smoking Everywhere Electronic Cigarette - GOLD

Same size as a cigarette. You get an extra one free and free shipping.

From that site:
"It looks like a cigarette, it tastes like a cigarette, it feels like a cigarette, but it isn't a cigarette, it much better!"

They also have one the length of 100's:

Smoking Everywhere Electronic Cigarette - Long

Get the extra batteries here:

Electronic Cigarette Accessories

Cartridges here:

Cartridges GOLD: Electronic Cigarette

You should be all set then.

What you can do to be able to hold it in your mouth is to get either 801 or 901 rubber tipped cartridges, empty, and take the rubber tip off the cartridge and slip it on your 510. I can hold my 801 in my mouth with the rubber mouthpiece I don't care for the hard ones, and I also slip it on my 501 because I don't like the hard round end on the cartridge.

SquirrilahFish

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2009
Honolulu
the joye 306 from smokelessdelite (premo) looks, feels, and smokes, alot like a real cigarette IMO, More so than a 510 (which i have)

the downsides, not as much vapor, but just as much as a cig,
and small carts, you top off alot, also the pre-loaded carts from SD are junk.

If your looking for something to help you quit smoking, you'll come to find asthetics do not matter, get a 510 with totally wicked e liquid
you wont be dissapointed

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
If you are looking for look, not anything else the M401 Series will do the trick. They make a short battery and a long battery.
The short one puts it at the exact size of an analog. The long one at the size of a 100.

I smoked it for a week or two than it lost it's vapor producing abilities. By then I moved on to an DSE801.

I'm curious as heck to see the 510 but am trying to economize by not going out and buying a ton of different models.

They make the M401 with a tan filter and off white with swirls so it looks really authentic.

I warn you though the cartridge size is tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread