What's easiest on the throat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baillou2

Jul 17, 2009
Florida, USA, Earth.
I'm having the sore throat that's all too common with vaping. For me sore throats are always a problem. I think due to a type of acid reflux for which I take prylosec. So I'm wondering is VG or PG easier on the throat or are they the same?

Also is there a liquid or brand that anyone can suggest? I'm starting to like RY4 mixed with something less sweet.

Thanks.

Tom09

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Germany
Personally, I've not had any problems with sore throught from vaping. I always have something to drink by my side. I've introdiuced a friend to vaping, though, who did experience sore throught problems. VG appeared to be easier than PG on the throat, in her case. While I continue to prefer PG, I'd say that VG is worth a try if problems emerge. JC or Intellicig's Ecopure do provide this option.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Personally, I've not had any problems with sore throught from vaping. I always have something to drink by my side. I've introdiuced a friend to vaping, though, who did experience sore throught problems. VG appeared to be easier than PG on the throat, in her case. While I continue to prefer PG, I'd say that VG is worth a try if problems emerge. JC or Intellicig's Ecopure do provide this option.
I just went to their site.

Looks like they dropped 30Ml bottles for 15Ml(10usd), and now offer reduced PG instead of VG.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I'm having the sore throat that's all too common with vaping. For me sore throats are always a problem. I think due to a type of acid reflux for which I take prylosec. So I'm wondering is VG or PG easier on the throat or are they the same?

Also is there a liquid or brand that anyone can suggest? I'm starting to like RY4 mixed with something less sweet.

Thanks.

Janty's Marlboro (MLB) is my smoothest juice -high, medium, low - doesn't matter. Janty's 'high' is 16mg. ECOpure isn't harsh but can dry my throat out sometimes. Othertimes - super smooth and their 'Rich' flavor to my palette is a light RY4ish taste. ECOpure is not as sweet as other VGs, again, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread