Whats Good all ??? My name is Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
The first vaper I saw in Phoenix was a 65-year-old African-American man at the VA facility. We were both restricted to the smoking shack and conversed about vaping quite a bit of course. Just sayin... Welcome!... and you're not alone in Phoenix. There's a list of local shops by locality here on the forum but I don't have the link just now. Do a search for "Arizona." I'm up north and envy you having such good B&Ms close. There's also a group called "VIP" (Vapers in Phoenix) and they have meetups.

The first vaper I saw in Phoenix was a 65-year-old African-American man at the VA facility. We were both restricted to the smoking shack and conversed about vaping quite a bit of course. Just sayin... Welcome!... and you're not alone in Phoenix. There's a list of local shops by locality here on the forum but I don't have the link just now. Do a search for "Arizona." I'm up north and envy you having such good B&Ms close. There's also a group called "VIP" (Vapers in Phoenix) and they have meetups.

thanks pat! my freind Goerge vapes as well hes already using a mod .. i dont have that kinda money

We are here in phx and there is HI TEC VAPORS behind burger king on 23rd avenue andNorthern. They are helpful, u can kick back in there for hours vaping away. Sharon and Jay are extremely welcoming and helpful .Try em bro!

thanks i shall come by.. but i dont have any money to buy what i like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread