What's in the word "Juice" -pls say "Liquid"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
The writer in me likes the different shades of meaning between all the terms. Conversely, it also makes me cringe a little knowing how these can sound to the uninitiated. I try and standardize on "liquid" but sometimes refer to "brand" (generic sounding) or "flavor" (more specific) if I need to. It's easy to slip sometimes, though, and go with the flow of the conversation.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
How do you like Liquitine®,.....I thought I was being "orginal" and made it up until I just did a Google® search for it and saw it's already being used! That could possibly turn into the "genericized trademark", like "coke", "google", "band-aid", etc., you get the idea!

I like it, or maybe "vapertine"

We can always call it sauce. :p :vapor:

sauce, i do call it that sometimes "that's some awesome sauce"

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia
I say juice and will continue to. Big government regulators will tread on personal liberties regardless of the nouns we choose to say.

The whole "flavored" thing is a dumb argument that you cannot do anything about. All kinds of things are flavored that are not meant for child consumption. Febreze, alcohol, cigars, car fresheners, chewing tobacco, etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread