Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Chad, how does the Origen compare to the Dripper Pro? Which one do you like better?

IMO the Dripper Pro is a better vape.

Also, what would the dripper pro look like on the Paps X?

That was my stealth vape for the movie theatre the other day before my micro stick showed up. I can take a better picture later if you want.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Why is the Dripper Pro a better vape? The taste, the warmth, or something else?

Maybe I just love the Dripped Pro so I'm bias ? I just feel that it's over all when everything is taken in to account a better vape. For one I think the airflow on the Dripper pro is perfect. I like that so long as you don't over fill that it will never leak. I like the warmth of the vape , not too hot not too cool. And I think the taste is just as good as the Origen if not a bit better.

lightbud404

Serial Vapist
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Atlanta, GA
gkN58Qf.jpg

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Maybe I just love the Dripped Pro so I'm bias ? I just feel that it's over all when everything is taken in to account a better vape. For one I think the airflow on the Dripper pro is perfect. I like that so long as you don't over fill that it will never leak. I like the warmth of the vape , not too hot not too cool. And I think the taste is just as good as the Origen if not a bit better.

Hey, there's no arguing about taste :) I really like the dripper pro, however, I got it only to taste my new flavors - I DIY pretty much most of my liquids. Ok, so, no sense to spend another $100 for an Origen (since I need another Spheroid :D ), I trust your judgement, man :) I'll just stay happy with the dripper pro - plus one more reason to justify my wire welder :)

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
IMO the Dripper Pro is a better vape.

That was my stealth vape for the movie theatre the other day before my micro stick showed up. I can take a better picture later if you want.

No need for a better picture chad. I just wanted to see how big it looked on the X and it looks pretty damn tiny compared to it. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread