Portland, Maine USA
25603720-6415-4F88-A781-202CBE570423_zpsuctj6jkq.jpg

Seems I need another spheroid :facepalm:

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Hahah, I sometimes wish my wife vaped just so someone I know cared about vaping enough to talk about it. All my friends that I got to quit smoking with me stopped at clearos. They always tell me how much better my stuff tastes and performs but don't want 'the hassle' of rebuilding.

It's pretty funny, I have 2 of my KFLs on the same coils for the last 3 months - it's quite a hassle :D
I wonder if they can count how many clearo heads they went through in the last 3 months.
I think I went through like 3 cotton balls :D

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
It's pretty funny, I have 2 of my KFLs on the same coils for the last 3 months - it's quite a hassle :D
I wonder if they can count how many clearo heads they went through in the last 3 months.
I think I went through like 3 cotton balls :D

Haha, I know! I've told them this. I've even said that I'll put the first coil in and they can just change the cotton. Nope, too much for them.

Hrathor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Canton, MI
So I've been using my new X with the Squape about 90% of the day. I think a couple of my mods are heading to the classifieds. This thing looks and fires flawlessly and customer service from Blake put some faith back in the shopping aspect. Recently I bought a [redacted] from [redacted]. The floating top pin was fused into the insulator. It had really short throw, but didn't always fire, and maybe if I had it for more than a few minutes before shipping it back on my dime, it may have broken in. The mod creator was not very helpful (ship the cap to him normal mail for a 90 day turn around or pay like $100 US shipping) and insulting, telling me to watch Todd's ecigreview to see how it worked. The vendor was equally insulting and implied it could be my fault somehow. A company I just spent $400 with on 2 orders including a KFL+ and a Diver Enzalis for my billetbox. Hmm, no problems with the RBA's but I can't figure my way around a battery holder...
Now, due to no fault of the previous modmaker and vendor, I was shipped quality components that actually worked. And if I end up loosing out on the $200 mod from the other guy, well, that'll suck. 'Cuz now I can't trade it for an atomizer on the classies.
And I can't say that the RMA process is a better experience, because my spheroid and X simply work and arrived in pristine condition. But I feel confident in guessing what it would go like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread