The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Paps X vs. v3

Discussion in 'VapourArt' started by SoonerChris, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SoonerChris

SoonerChris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Was a previous owner of a Paps v2.5 and SnP tank but sold those off to go to a simpler vape which was a HUGE mistake. Am looking to get back into the mechanical arena. Obviously looking at GP as it was one, if not the best piece I have ever had.

With that being said, which would you choose of these two and why? Atomizer-wise, is the Heron the best of the best?

2. RickCain

RickCain Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2013
    Huntington Beach, CA
    The "X" is the best overall and comes with the ability to use three sizes of batteries without purchasing extra tubes. Vape quality wise it is hard to beat the Heron - flavor is second to none IMHO.

You won't be disappointed with either the X or V3.

3. JmanEspresso

JmanEspresso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I love both of the PAPS mods for sure, but no doubt, for me, the Paps X is the best.

My two Xs, are always setup, always. I susually have 4-6 devices setup at any one time.. The two X mods are always the ones with my favorite attys and liquids.

As for the Heron, I personally havent got it to give me the vape Im looking for, but thats just personal preference. And i havent given up yet, it looks DOPE on the mods.

Honestly, get both.

4. DaFreeK

DaFreeK Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2012
    Osijek, Croatia
    I don't own either of those, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the v3. I like 22mm devices, that's the only reason :D Of course, if I had the money, I'd buy both :D

5. SoonerChris

SoonerChris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Bought the v3 from Domo. It's in the mail and hopefully will be here by this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.