Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm actually considering ordering my first TV juice soon. I've never been able to find a good tobacco, and after reading so many rave reviews, I think I might have more luck here.

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure if I want Tobacco or Menthol. I enjoy both the tastes equally in analogs, but I can only afford to get one. Has anybody tried both and had a preference? Which would you recommend, Geoff? Remember, while I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it (and order more...), this first try will be representing your brand in my mind. :D

Just MY suggestion here....go with tobacco / menthol mixed... Just plain menthol can be a little overpowering....My son vapes just menthol...and it chokes me to death. So..i say mix it.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I am hoping to order Monday when his tobacco gets in. I think I'll also try the blueberry cheesecake since it's the weekly special. I've never tried any blueberry juice before, can you please describe it a little, Madame?
Oh! I didn't see these earlier. The Blueberry Cheesecake was one of the first liquids I tried, and the first from TastyVapor. So it's also a sentimental favorite, you might say... :p
There's blueberry in there -- not a sweet or plasticky blueberry, rather refreshing -- and on the inhale you get a creamy dessert flavor, then I find the graham cracker crust noticeable. Really nice layers of flavor! Not too sweet, a bit rich. I've only tried the doubler, but I've gotten through over 2/3 of the 120ml bottle in ~7 or so weeks if that tells you something! :) (Some of that was spent in converting a couple of people to TV by sending them small samples of the Blueberry Cheesecake along with Classifieds shipments...a diabolical plan.) It's a really nice evening vape. I have the nic liquid version coming now that it's on special.

I also ordered the Caramel Apple and the Buttercream+Doubler... I wanted to do a $100+ order for the discount but money's a bit thin at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread