GG Penelope
vape syndicate custom drip tip w/ shield
image.jpg image.jpg

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Love this setup. Where did you get your drip tip from?
I got it from gr-modders.com - it's the 'Aris' drip tip. Picked it up with the tank in the same order. Lots of things are regularly listed as 'out of stock' there, but I've placed 4 orders there so far and it seems like things get back in stock pretty regularly (in a week or 2). Ship time to the U.S. from Greece isn't bad either - usually it takes a couple days to a week to get the ship notification, then it's a week in transit.

Kensta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal 626
I got it from gr-modders.com - it's the 'Aris' drip tip. Picked it up with the tank in the same order. Lots of things are regularly listed as 'out of stock' there, but I've placed 4 orders there so far and it seems like things get back in stock pretty regularly (in a week or 2). Ship time to the U.S. from Greece isn't bad either - usually it takes a couple days to a week to get the ship notification, then it's a week in transit.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I was able to find that site last night but everything I wanted was OOS. Is your tank and tip Polished or Unpolished?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread