What's on your Provari???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I was able to find that site last night but everything I wanted was OOS. Is your tank and tip Polished or Unpolished?
Hey now - dig your setup, by the way! To answer your question - both are polished, although I'd love an unpolished tank as well :)
As far as stock... just check in in a week or so. He's not out for months on end like some sites.

While we're on the subject, here's his Tripolitis tank with Ball drip tip. Right now I have it on another device (Bombshell Stinger), but this also looks great on a Provari:

darktrip.jpg

(sorry, it's dark here)

Kensta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal 626
Hey now - dig your setup, by the way! To answer your question - both are polished, although I'd love an unpolished tank as well :)
As far as stock... just check in in a week or so. He's not out for months on end like some sites.

While we're on the subject, here's his Tripolitis tank with Ball drip tip. Right now I have it on another device (Bombshell Stinger), but this also looks great on a Provari:

darktrip.jpg

(sorry, it's dark here)

You got some good looking stuff. I'll definitely check this out too.

imind

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
cleveland
just received my hippo sleave today...well, it actually came 2/4 but the damn post office didn't...never mind.
25mm OD IBTank atop. i really wanted to try the tank but only had a prepunched XL carto, creating a rather large gap between the base and tank if i wanted the holes at the bottom of the tank, which i've become quite fond of. kind of like how some ladies look really good with a gap between their two front teeth? that carto was becoming hard to hit so i had to make an attempt to punch a carto for the first time and was successful! picked another XL ;) its been a good day...
...diggin the gap, but too bad the OD of the tank isn't equal to the base...

withHippoIBTank.jpg

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I've been rockin my el'cheapo Terminator-C Odyseus Clone for the past few days... I forgot how great this thing is. Nice RBA... Great vape... And none of the fuss from SS wicks... LoL

It's a hair bit fatter than the ProVari, by maybe 1 or 2mm, and takes a tank or two of juice to "break in" the wick and start getting the full flavor. Is there really any non dripping style RBA worth vaping that isn't a pain in the .... in one way or another though? I haven't found one yet...

Digging it!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
After getting my did and zap, I put my mini did clone away, thinking I'd never use it again. After much practice with the zap (and especially) the did... I was bored and decided to get the clone out and play with it. Perfect coil the first time! Love the tighter draw! It looks great ont he Prov! So what's on my Provari? My Purple one has the mini did clone on it :D

DSC_1021_zpsda813903.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread