What's so great about Provaris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Has anybody here had a button go out on any of their regulated devices yet? It's obviously bound to happen, luckily I haven't experienced this yet on any of my devices yet though.

I've had all three buttons and the LED screen fall into the body (rendering the mod useless) on a Smoktech VV Gripper box mod. Luckily the vendor/supplier exchanged it as it was still within one week of a 8 week warranty.

Gripper-vv-.jpg

Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I've had all three buttons and the LED screen fall into the body (rendering the mod useless) on a Smoktech VV Gripper box mod. Luckily the vendor/supplier exchanged it as it was still within one week of a 8 week warranty.

View attachment 366471

Lol ... 8 week warranty :)

Sent via iPhone

So the V3 also has variable wattage also? Sweet. I have been kickin around the idea of gettin a provari. But cost is kinda holdin me back. Just got an evic supreme and not a whole lot of price diff there. Been readin on the provari and one thing I didnt like was no variable wattaqe....LOL....I guess I have on excuse now other then price. Sounds like the provari is a pretty solid investment!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Has anybody here had a button go out on any of their regulated devices yet? It's obviously bound to happen, luckily I haven't experienced this yet on any of my devices yet though.

Only thing Ive had to replace on my almost 2 and a half year old Provari is the spring. 2 18650s a day times 700 days...so 1400 battery changes.

Fortunately since I use the extended cap, I was able to take the unused spring from the standard 18350 cap that was included and fix it myself

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I recently bought 2 provari's from the classifieds for a great price, well under the new price. Because like you I couldn't justify buying a new one at the price point yet. After recieving them, one of them is all I been using with the KFL each day (about 2 weeks now). When you hold it, you can tell that it isa well made device, feels sturdy. No rattling. Fire button is buttery smooth. And it gives the same vape from full charge of battery until batttery is to low to fire, which the fire button will give you a heads up when battery is getting low. Also, Provape warranties new devices for a year, with option at check out for another year. They will aslo maintain your device for a charge after that.

Just a heads up,if youre using genuine AW batteries, when it flashes the low battery warning, you can screw off the bottom cap, remove the battery and reinsert and still get another 20 minutes out of it.

Has saved my bacon a couple of times on the commute home or right before I get off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread