What's the best non-telescoping mech for 18650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
On the cheaper end, I've had good luck with the Sigelei #8. Sandpapering the contacts helped, but other than that no real problems.

The newer ones (8w I think) are hopefully not too different.

The whole family of Sigelei mechs is (or at least was) rather unhelpfully called 'Telescope', so if it says 'Sigelei Telescope #8' don't be put off :)

Dezz

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Idaho
I have to agree also that it's a matter of personal opinion. Research the different switch assemblies, way the mod locks, air flow, no airflow, floating positive pin, adjustable pin, and see which ones you will like the most. I'm not a fan of brass, so I like my mod to be all stainless. I had gone with a Nemesis cause I also liked the option of availability of replacement parts, as well as putting in a magnetic switch if I want to.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
i must agree with dezz that not everything is for everyone... and that you should tailor it to your needs and wants... for me... the vape i get off my reo, is just out of this world... all the joys of dripping without the dripping... pure amazing flavor, lovely smooth rich vape... all too easy...

and this is staying above 1.2 ohms... ive been using regulated before... so i naturally build above 1.3... iirc the coil im using is a 1.5...

figure out what you want and what you want to get out of your vape, then find what offers it...

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Getting a bit tired of having to adjust my telescoping mods every time I remove my battery, as I only use 18650's. What are the best non-telescoping mechanical mod clones out there? Thx.

Unlimited budget: Atmizoo Roller.

Realistic budget: I like the Chi Yous, and the Smoktech Natural.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
love my MonneyPenny (no clones here) a bit fidgitty at first but a solid beast of a vape monneypenny and RBA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread