Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
You will most likely get a different answer form everyone you ask on that one. You will probably want to look into variable wattage and or variable voltage devices as opposed to Just a battery. Browse the forums here, watch youtube videos, and ask questions about the different PV's that interest You.

OH and Welcome to ECF!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Really? That's a loaded question for a first post.

A Provari variable voltage mod with AW IMR replaceable rechargeable batteries with an IBTanked pyrex cartotank with Ikenvape cartomizers. You asked the question, I gave my answer. :)

478_0.jpg IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg

By the way, welcome to ECF.

Last edited:

eBoro

Aug 5, 2013
High Point, NC
Like most here, i have tried a bunch of different combinations. Here is what I have tried so far:

Batteries:
Halo G6
Halo Trident
Vision Spinner VV
Evic
Provari 2.5

Tanks:
Halo Trident
Kanger T2
CE4
Kanger Pro tank 2
AGR+
Phiniac (on order)

And my favorite combination is....

Provari (w/Ego adapter), the Halo Trident tank (Long wick @ 3.0 ohm) running at 4.2 volts.

Although, I have high hopes for the Phiniac tank.

Last edited:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Really? That's a loaded question for a first post.

A Provari variable voltage mod with AW IMR replaceable rechargeable batteries with an IBTanked pyrex cartotank with Ikenvape cartomizers. You asked the question, I gave my answer. :)

View attachment 251605 View attachment 251606

By the way, welcome to ECF.

Am relieved he said it first, cuz I was gonna. I use the same setup and am a happy woman. :) Ego twists are fine, I have a couple, but they just weren't doing it for me. ProVari is what reallly made the difference for me, and kept me here for awhile now.

ETA: Phiniacs are nice, too.

Last edited:

dootsie

Sep 4, 2013
California
I have been doing this for a few month now and am smoking a 1000 Joye Tech Passthrough with either T3S tanks or Pro Tank2s. I love vaping and am wondering what the best :blush:battery and tank are out there. Any recommendations are welcome.:blush:

I would go with a provari. When your ready,then switch to a full mechanical mod.

dootsie

Sep 4, 2013
California
I have been doing this for a few month now and am smoking a 1000 Joye Tech Passthrough with either T3S tanks or Pro Tank2s. I love vaping and am wondering what the best :blush:battery and tank are out there. Any recommendations are welcome.:blush:

Almost forgot, get atomizer you can rebuild. There is a learning curve, but you will never turn back. I have been using a Gg ithaka

Here's my questions I propose, to narrow down the answers. What is your current setup not providing that you want? What are the weakness's that you would like to fix with different gear?

Battery life? Yes
Vapor taste? Yes
Vapor feel? Not big on the throat hit
Vapor amount? More
Ability to run lower ohm atomizers or Rba/rda? Don't even know what this means?

What do you mean by best? You'd have to specify exactly what you're looking for as to features, must haves, would be nice to have and nope don't want it. There is no 'Best' only opinions because the question is subjective.

I love the bottom coil tanks and would like to stay with a skinnier Joye Tech type passthrough but maybe with a longer battery life. Do not like tanks like the Vivi Nova with the wicks at the top.

90quattrocoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread