The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Whats The Diff? Super VS mini

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by [Oak)))______)~~~, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. [Oak)))______)~~~

[Oak)))______)~~~ Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    hey can anyone tell me the disadvantages or advantages of the two.. i know battery life and stuff like thatt but is the mini taht much better??? so far had a bad experience with the mini i got from smart fixx... need help please...

thanks

2. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Oak,

A lot of people view longer battery use and larger carts as "better" (you can probably see the advantage to those). Those are probably the main reasons many don't prefer the supers. And these are the same reasons people choose penstyles..bigger carts and longer battery time.

If you don't mind those issue, then you might be talking about vapor production which to be honest, I have no idea how those two compare.

So what is better? If you read read around, you'll probably see why others prefer the mini. Maybe you just got a bad one.

Lu

3. [Oak)))______)~~~

[Oak)))______)~~~ Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    yeah im offically sure i have a bad one cause me and my friend ordered the same one in the same ship.... his works great after 2 days... mine sucks the big one... think im gonna stick with the mini just for the longer battery life plus the bigger carts will be good for juicing.. thanks for your opinion....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.