What's the hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
vaping is slowly turning into an industry where everyone just wants to show off the size of their d****. They want to prove that they can shell out the most money and blow the biggest clouds. At least this is from my experience. I love my rda's and big clouds just as much as the guy next to me, but I've noticed the social aspect of vaping has dropped off dramatically.

Reactions: stevegmu

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Acura models are better than their sister Hondas. Better soundproofing, interior, better ride, better handling, better sound systems, better fit and finish...
For China mods, no real difference...
Better?
Meh.
Acura (like Lexus) is a name used for
Marketing to western buyers, so we "think" It's a premium brand.
(They learned this from GM and the Caddy)
An Acura is just a high end Honda, Lexus is a high end Toyota.
They have evolved now, but when they were introduced, they were just loaded out platforms with a fancy name. 100% hype.
For years they didn't even bother to use those names for the same model cars in Japan.
;)

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Better?
Meh.
Acura (like Lexus) is a name used for
Marketing to western buyers, so we "think" It's a premium brand.
(They learned this from GM and the Caddy)
An Acura is just a high end Honda, Lexus is a high end Toyota.
They have evolved now, but when they were introduced, they were just loaded out platforms with a fancy name. 100% hype.
For years they didn't even bother to use those names for the same model cars in Japan.
;)

I'm not saying better as far as reliability, but as far as comfort and features, the premium lines are nicer than the budget lines, in my opinion, even when the budget models are loaded with options. A lot if it is in the soundproofing, handling and little things- like materials used...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread