What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Well not really. I woke up late and barely made it to work on time this morning. I truly wish I was a morning person but don't know that I will ever be. I say that while I am sitting here at my desk yawning and wondering how much coffee it will take to wake me up this morning. I hope everyone has a better day than I am.

Thunder berry
    coffee

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    You got that right axl. The whole day at work sucked. Waking up late sets a terrible tone for the day. Have you been doing any running? My workouts have been kinda hit and miss since my mom passed. I just haven't been that motivated so its been more miss than hit.

General mint
    Tonic menthol
    Coffee

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I know I had some extra bullets somewhere! How's that building coming Gutter?

Axl, if you would have told me I'd be smoke free for that long three years ago, I would have laughed at you. I was really, really a confirmed smoker. Now I'm just an angry ex-smoker that all those idiots lied to everyone for so long.

The only major negative is the dogs. Boy do their poops stink and one of them just farted which I hadn't smelled for years.

:blush::blink::glare:

Mint (my order from Northern arrived today)
    IW

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    Camel Frost (how embarrassing)
    IW

Shame on you..... but I actually don't think they are too bad, though I haven't had any in a long time.

I did have a General Winter green explode in my mouth this weekend.................................okay...........I know that was in bad taste..............just couldn't stop myself.

Offroad cola white

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Hi everyone. Not much going on here. Been waiting on a couple packages off ebay. The tracking said it was delivered Saturday, but I didn't get them. If they aren't here tomorrow, I'm going to the post office on Wednesday. I hope one of my neighbor's isn't hanging on to them, we have a community mail box and I've gotten our neighbors mail in the past.

Thunder O
    Strawberry Crush

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. Wow what a busy night. A bunny in our midst and no flow chart.

Gutter, glad you stopped in. I wonder how you're doing sometimes when you don't post for a while.

Coder, I'm glad you're back on the wagon. I do remember you from the "old days". Yeah you know, like a year or so ago.

Stubby, I could never stand the general wintergreen. OTD got me to try it when I first started snusing. I tried several times and had the can in my desk drawer for a long time before I finally threw it away.

Skrymr, you have to hate that. Did you order some more old straight razors?

I am starting to remember why I stopped ordering from getsnus. I placed an order last week and it still hasn't shipped. I just realized that two of the items I ordered were out of stock so who knows when or if my order will ship. Will I ever learn my lesson? Probably not if I haven't by now.

thunder berry
    coffee

W Axl Rose

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2009
    Iowa
    I'll remind you, Hitt!! And no, no running. I may start up again this spring, I may not. My husband is pushing me to but it is hard on me mentally. I can't seem to just run, I'm always comparing my times to 'last year at this time', or '5 years ago at this time', etc. Then I come up with all kinds of scary reasons why my time may be worse. Not fun.

Nothing exciting to report. Sent the hubby out to drive 3 hours round trip to pick up 500# of raw for my boy Titus. I think I will let my son compete with him this year. Not too many 9 year olds get to compete using a national level dog!! I'm happy to cheer him on.

thunder berry
    nada

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    snusflowchart.jpg

Here ya go, hitt.

Tbomb
    Coffee

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Axl, its too bad that running turns into an ordeal for you. As hard as I push myself to actually do it, I'm glad when I do. I have given up on worrying about times. I started doing a new run routine the last couple times. I walk and run in intervals of one or two minutes each for a total of around twenty minutes. It's supposed to burn more calories that way. I feel like I've put on five or so pounds over the last month or so and would like to take it back off.

FC, thanks for the chart. Hopefully that'll keep the bunnies away tonight.

General mint
    Tonic menthol

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Hitt, you know me well. Yes, it was a vintage straight and a 1,000 grit hone. I needed a bevel setter. It turns out the mail lady put them in the wrong box. I caaught her out there and she checked and they were still in our neighbors box, so she gave them to me. I asked if she wanted to see my ID, but she said no. I thought that was strange.

Now I have another razor to restore. Add that to the two I am making and I should be set for things to do for a couple weekends. I just need some blond horn....

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Spring must be in the air, at least it was around here. Took the little scoot out to pick up 60 pounds of dog food and stop at the cycle shop and set up appointments before the big boys feel it's warm enough to ride. I actually passed two riders today, the first time in weeks (months?).

Did have a weird/dangerous experience. I finished buying the dog food and headed back to the scoot and the wind shield looked like a flag,swaying in the breeze. It was nearly ripped off in the wind. Fortunately I had loaded up a number of bungees in anticipation of tying down the dog food so I was able to wrap a couple around the shield and find anchor points. It stayed pretty stable till I got home. I disassembled and found that only one of the 6 plastic screws wasn't sheared off.

I called the cycle shop and this must have been an issue because they have medal screws with plastic sleeves to replace the originals. I'm just happy I didn't lose the whole thing while riding, it could have been dangerous. It was real windy so the only thing I could figure was they were weakened and got snapped after I stopped as the wind hit the rider's side of the shield as I was shopping.

Mint
    nada

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Darwin had it right. I heard this news story on Leno and wanted to post it here. However, when I found it, the rest of the stories were so funny, I figured I'd link to the entire article. First the story-

Curses, Foiled Again

Police said two men making their getaway after an armed robbery in Orange County, Fla., tried to distract authorities from pursuing them by reporting a carjacking. The vehicle they described, however, was the same white Honda Accord they were driving. Law enforcement officers spotted it and arrested the suspects, charging them with filing a false report in addition to the armed robbery charge. (Orlando’s WFTV-TV)

news & blues

You can't make this stuff up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread