What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Mine shipped out this morning, and I did get the shipping email with tracking number. Looking back at the site it only shows this one order in my history. They must not have been able to pull history from the old site to the new site. My order is moving along, already in Germany, showing projected delivery of Monday, most likely will be 30 miles from me at the distribution center on Saturday. So for me, shipping is running same as always.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I swear that every time I order snus that my wife goes out on purpose so there’s no one home to sign for it. There was a note on the door from ups that it’s rescheduled for Monday now. What a bummer! I was looking forward to trying some new stuff this weekend.

• Sad
    Reactions: Burnie

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Mine arrived this morning as the UPS guy knocked on the door, then retreated to the gate I have at the top of the steps and closed it. The three dogs must have made him decide to move to a safe area.

I went out and he started apologizing about the box (it was opened on both ends, looked like it got caught in a machine on the way. He then started asking about snus saying he does the nicotine pouches. I gave him the quick low down and let him know you could get it in some convenience stores but bought in volume from Sweden was much cheaper.

He thanked me for the info and started walking awayn and I went into the house and had a thought. I quickly opened a roll and pulled out a can, went out and yelled to him. He got half way back and I said "Here" and threw it to him. Of course the trash lid came off and I explained you can use that area to put the used ones. He said thanks twice before I went back inside.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Hitt, did you get your order and did you have Mint on it? I opened a can before i moved it to the freezer and it seems to have a different taste. Either that or the cold I've developed makes it taste different.

Note- I see you did receive, I guess I hadn't updated before I posted.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hitt, did you get your order and did you have Mint on it? I opened a can before i moved it to the freezer and it seems to have a different taste. Either that or the cold I've developed makes it taste different.

I didn’t order mint this time. I bought a bunch of different nic pouches and half a roll of Jakobsson strong cola. I’m good on mint so just did a fun order. Did you notice the pull strip on the mint? You don’t have to use your fingernail to open them any more.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida

I just got around to trying some of the new order of General Mint, I think it taste different also, not bad different, but not the same. I always try some fresh as most in the freezer is old, so I just like to see the difference, which has not been much over the years. Also it seems dryer, not as much moisture as I remember on fresh snus. I looked online and could not find anything saying they changed it.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just got around to trying some of the new order of General Mint, I think it taste different also, not bad different, but not the same. I always try some fresh as most in the freezer is old, so I just like to see the difference, which has not been much over the years. Also it seems dryer, not as much moisture as I remember on fresh snus. I looked online and could not find anything saying they changed it.
    I haven’t bought any new mint the last couple orders so couldn’t say but I haven’t seen anything online about a change.

Reactions: Burnie

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I was actually not sure if I liked it at first, but five cans in, it has grown on me. As far as dryness, I couldn't speak to that as the newest snus I've had recently was over two years old before this order.

Users who are viewing this thread