What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
More folks are finding out about the use of smokeless tobacco products as a means to augment vaping in the quest to either stop smoking or remain smoke free.

Tropical Bob has been the voice around here when it comes to trying alternate methods of remaining smoke free so as always...

Thanks T Bob!

Whole idea behind this thread is to simply cite the snus or chew or snuff you are using at the time you post.

IMHO the benefit of a thread like this to those new to smokeless as well as those who've been at it for awhile is that it provides a way to get a quick scan of actual manufacturer names and brands to consider trying.

Simple post or elaborate, let's see what happens! I'll start it off...

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
It can be such a boring routine for me, but that's the way I like it. Then I don't have to think about it.

At the moment it's Ettan white. When I go to work (2nd shift) I'll do three snus. Today the first will be 01, then I'll mix it up with something else (decisions, decisions). I'm thinking today it might be LD Black, then finish up with another 01. After work it will be General Wintergreen or perhaps another Ettan. Yawn...

Haven't been doing the nasal powder as of late. It's brutal cold here in the north and it's not good for me to try and sniff anything up the snazola when it's this dry. Perhaps TB can ship a few palm trees up my way.

Been a rough week for me..
Was a bit plugged and tried a neti pot which resulted in both inner ears being plugged and sinus probs like you would NOT believe.

So no to very little snuff.

Snus has been me trying to get the ehh snuses out of the way. Nick and Johnny black... Flavorless but ok nic.
General extra sterk. like onyx just no bergmont.

working a lab 1 and 2 in rotation but not finding much love with them.

Roda Lacket los is not to shabby nor is gotlandkst anise.

I got a half roll of julesnus and nordstrommen each since the once a year release thing. In the freezer and this stuff lasts forever.

Got LD on order and knox will have to wait on giving them love when I get them.

My snus aresenal is oden orginal es and kanel los and kanel portion. Claq que, skruf cranberry. Julesnus and nord. and the creme of the crop Probe, dont ask me why I love this stuff so much but also a half roll of los is on order.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Stubby, don't forsake the snuff due to the cold and dry 8-o
Saline spray and a neti pot are great for keeping the shnoz in tune

I thought about that stuff, but nasal snuff is such a minor part of my routine that for the moment I don't want to hassle with it. That neti pot gives me the willies just thinking about it. No doubt the actual practice is likely better then the visuals I have in my head. 8-o

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Ouch Dredbull, the stuffed sinuses do the take the fun out of everything!

The extra steps to maintain the nose wouldn't be worth it if the snuffing isn't high on your priorities for sure. I'm still new enough to snuff I'm going full bore exploring what's out there.

The neti was a lot easier to use than I thought it would be, I sure had some wild mental images beforehand as well Stubby!

Time for a 'nuther pinch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread