Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I have both of mine memorized. I also have my bank account and routing number memorized. I'm funny with numbers. I write them down once or twice and they're committed to memory. I scared the crap out of my ex-husband so much once that he changed banks.

Exactly why my wife and I have had seperate accounts since we have been together!!!! One less thing to fight about.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
lol ok i've almost have 2 memorized i have the security codes down as well as the exp dates lol and since i come from a military family and married into another i know about 5 ssn numbers by heart lol

Yup, me too. That's part of the reason why my ex was scared enough to open a new bank account. When we were married I was the one who kept the books and paid all the bills. After we separated, he kept the account and I opened my own. I went to visit one time and he was trying to pay a bill over the phone, but couldn't find the checkbook so I started rattling off the account and routing number. Scared him enough to make him open a new account with a different bank. I still have his SSN memorized and both of our kids, too.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
My brain likes numbers and equations, so I can usually remember anything number or equation oriented...

I know all my credit card numbers and expiration dates
I know all my account numbers with various financial institutions
I know all my ATM debit card numbers

I know my Social Security number, as well as my wife's, as well as my father's.
Same with all those license plate numbers, and driver's license numbers.

I know my Mileage Plus number even though I only use it about once per year now
I know my Hilton Honors number even though I only use it about once per year now
I know my Hertz Gold number even though I only use it about once per year now

I know the address of the last four places I've lived, and the phone numbers.
I know so many phone numbers, past or present, I can't even remember the names that go with them.

And of course. I have my bank account number and routing number memorized.
As well as my father's and my wife's numbers.

My wife thinks I'm some kind of freak.
And I guess I am kind of freaky when it comes down to it.

But I won't know your name unless I've met you a bunch of times!
:lol:

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm not sure what I had for breakfast. mods, could you trace my IP address and tell me where I'm at right now? :p
Wow, you're a supplier now?

I think I have set a record for being on here the longest without being a supplier or a supplier associate.
So what are you supplying these days?

jerrydon10

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey DC2:

Yup....totally into mixing these e-juices and getting them right. And yeah, you may hold the record lol. We get into the e-cigs, we help others in that area (I did my time answering in the new member's forum); then seems like we all get into "do it yourself", then comes doing it for friends and family....and......registered supplier just seems to naturally morph into the scenario.

Just juices for now, although I plan to expand into hardware and maybe a local brick and mortar. Gird your loins you may be next. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread