The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need help deciding...

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by pman3255, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LastRide

LastRide Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2010
    Canada
    Here is the one pman bought. It's a beauty too, nice options.

WP_20140228_002.jpg

WP_20140228_001.jpg

2. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    hehe thank you. Comes with kir fanis extension cap and ring, original provape black extension cap, one 18650 and one 18490 batt, and a genesis atty :p

3. LastRide

LastRide Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2010
    Canada
    You didn't really want that did you ?. A nice Ego Twist would suit you better. :D

4. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Hahaha nooo, I'm so excited to get it! Will become an official provari owner and the way owners talk about theirs... the mail man can't come quick enough!

5. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I can't decide if I want another standard or a mini next. I LOVE my standard and I don't carry it around. It will be satin silver but I'm torn. It's cheaper to get a standard cause I already have all the extra stuff for that and I only bought 18650 batteries.

6. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    I have to say it...
    Get all the things!!!

7. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Ah man! That seems like a hard decision, but to me it sounds like you want another full! If you don't carry it around and already have all those parts, just stick with the full.

8. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    That's what my hubby says. The crop circles that some people don't like, don't bother me one bit. I originally had a mini and traded it for a standard. I would add the extensions to make it use the 18650 batteries so I'm not sure what the advantage of a mini would be? ( for me). Not putting down any other people that have mini's. I love them but I already have all the standard stuff. And the design on the mini isn't important to me.

9. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    Yay! Congrats. Now the agonizing wait on the mail. That's the worst part. Happy for you though :)

10. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Ugh haha I know! Mail mans probably already on the verge of filing a restraining order on me by now. Guess just one more week til I can be somewhat satisfied. Thank you!

11. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    Lol, I know. Mine knows me well by now. He even comes to the door with any package (that needs to be signed for or not).

12. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Wow that is so nice of him! Does he know what you buy like from vaping vendors and all or does he just think it's random packages? But that is really cool of him, maybe I could ask my mail man lol. Probably not.

13. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    Hahaha. No, we don't get into long conversations. He's just a nice guy who brings me door delivery on packages. Not just vape stuff. All packages. I think it's because I answer the door in a towel but I could be wrong? (Just kidding of course).

14. KY_Rob

KY_Rob Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Kentucky
    That's one way to get personal delivery ;)

Probably wouldn't work quite as good for me, but I'll try anything once (and twice if I like it) :D

15. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Hahaha must be nice.

My local vape shop has a mini provari 2.5 zombie edition for 190... I'm thinking about going and picking it up. Don't have any 18350 batteries though so I hope they have some in stock so I can buy a few.

Also another vape shop has the mini kit satin silver for 209, and that's very tempting. Might just get that since it comes with batts abs protank.

16. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    My take on it is, they both aren't outrageously over priced, and I will in the future most likely be buying a mini in the future, why not just make it today.

The satin silver finish I actually kind of like, and the kit comes with 2 batteries, a charger, and a protank. So that's nice, and it's priced the same as the Website but at a b&ms.

The zombie finish looks nice, but I have a feeling I would have a hard time figuring out which tank to put on it and color matching, so the classic satin silver would be easier to just slap a tank on and roll with it.

I think I just made my decision hahaha

17. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I would get the satin silver. Just my opinion. You won't ever get tired of the color and it comes with the batteries and accessories. I like the zombie edition but I'm the type of person that would get tired of the green after awhile.

18. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Ah that is some good advice thank you! I think I'm going to go pick it up in about an hour when I get done with some work, I really appreciate it!

19. Southern Tina

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    You bet! Everyone is different though. I just tend to go with normal colors etc cause I'd personally get tired of looking at green. Also, super jealous. I have a satin black one now but satin silver is what I want next. Send me some pics when you get it :)

20. pman3255

pman3255 Moved On

Feb 16, 2014
    Texas
    Just bought the satin silver full version provari, just wondering this is in fact the v2.5 version?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.