what's your favorite e-juice flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
I really like Naked 100 Really Berry which has a mixed Berry taste followed by sweetened lemon or Naked 100 Naked Unicorn which is basically strawberry milk. Tied with those is Om Vapors Ascension which is raspberry pomegranate. It's very good!

those sound delicious, especially that raspberry pomegranate - i personally love raspberry pomegranate lemonade :drool:

Llamasquito

Aug 31, 2018
My favourite one shots are probably chefsflavours blue lush and pommy o peele, sadly they dont make pommy anymore it was pomegranate and orange.
Blue lush is blue rasberry slushie :)
I like fruity flavors but also dislike mango and papaya.

Edit: my favourite minty one gotta be nova vapes mystical mint ice cream, atleast i think its called that.

Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I diy my own juices. I have only had a couple of store bought juices and didn't think much of them except one local shops house juice, it was called "4 on the Floor" (not sure of the exact flavor, but it was interesting and fruity). So I can't fairly comment on pre made stuff.

The three flavors that gets the most use from me are Pumpkin Roll, Blueberry Custard, and Strawberry Custard. The only minty juice I will use is Double Mint Gum.

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Favorite flavors are net tobaccos. At one time I did enjoy all those sweet, fruity, candy, lollipop flavors but in time became just too sweet and over flavored. Tastes change over time, so who knows, maybe in the next 7 years I will switch again

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Watermelon Rancher by GoodVapes a local Vapestore chain in Dallas, TX area will forever be my favorite. LITERALLY like slamming your face into the dark red center of the melon and slurping up the juice.
However it's now lost and gone forever. They stopped doing in-store mixing and now 'mix' in a 'warehouse somewhere'. Which in reality translates to rebottleing worthless cheap Chinese juice.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I generally prefer tobaccos, desserts, berries, and banana flavors. I’ve been happy with Ohm’s Western tobacco, The Sauce LA’s Open Road and Caramel Waffle Cappuccino. I just placed an order with Om’s vapors and Vape Wild to try their tobacco and desserts.

I find Vape Wild's RY4Life excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread