what's your favorite e-juice flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
Man you're missing out. My favorite is anything with mango. Kool mango orange, mango pineapple peach, mango berries, ugh yusss.

Other than that, I have been enjoying The Razz by dr shugar chitz. Nice sweet but not in your fave candy raspberry flavor. Theres a chilled menthol version too. It's not bad.
Sweet loving my mr good vape is good. Watermelon strawberry bubblegum candy. Just ordered another 100ml.
Crumbleberry by The Milkman is also excellent. Raspberry crumble cake.
Meteor Milk by Space Jam is a great juice too. It is a strawberry ice cream, syrup shake kinda deal. Sweet, creamy and smooth.

These are all good brands of juice too, I'd recommend checking out the other offerings from them. I also hear a lot about Charlie's chalk dust juice as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
Favorite flavors are net tobaccos. At one time I did enjoy all those sweet, fruity, candy, lollipop flavors but in time became just too sweet and over flavored. Tastes change over time, so who knows, maybe in the next 7 years I will switch again

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can I ask what's net tobacco's and where can I find them?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
You might like Castle Long by Five Pawns. A combination of the dark, refined spirit of Kentucky Bourbon, accented with toasted coconut, roasted almond, Madagascar vanilla bean, and laced with a caramelized brown sugar.
Castle Long - 30/60ML | Five Pawns Premium E Liquid

Was going to try it but, $35usd shipping to canada... ouch, thats a non starter for me.. too bad

The silly thing is California is closer to BC Canada than prob 90% of other states in the US, but because of the virtual border shipping is a ridiculous cost. It's really too bad for not only customers but vendors as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baditude

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I like different flavors. I DIY sometimes because i can and im pretty good at it. I also buy commercial juices because i can and other people are pretty good at making juice too. My favorite pastime is to vape a bottle of storebought down below half and then tweak it with my own DIY supplies. Pineapple added to a storebought peach mango turned out to be quite vapable and awesome. I switch around from one flavor profile to another every month or so, that way i dont get bored with any particular flavor.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    What in the world is Boba's Bounty? I assume this to be a play on Boba Fett from Star Wars, the intergalactic bounty hunter lol. Sounds cool, but what kind of flavor is it?
    There were a lot of tobaccos with that theme that came out around the same time; Boba's Bounty, Bounty Hunter, Jango.

Boba's was so popular, another juice company even ripped off the name of the juice and the company that created it! For a time, Boba's was the most popular tobacco here on ecf.

Alien Visions also has menthol drops you can add to any of your juices.

• Informative
    Reactions: IDJoel

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Naturally Extracted Tobaccos = NET.
    Vendor ; Legend (cherry pipe tobacco), Temptation (chocolate pipe tobacco) from Heather's Heavenly Vapes.
    DIY (via two months cold maceration and filtering) ; Decatur Black Cherry, Scotty's Honey and Chocolate, Peter Stokkebye's 84 Turkish, Sutliff Molto Dulce.

For Dessert Flavors, Heather's Heavenly Vapes makes several excellent choices. Powder Keg, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Apple Butter Rum Cake are among my favorites.

And yes, I like to switch up flavors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread