What's your MEL flavor of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 tanks going today....started my day with Vape Nectar (which is now all gone....so so sad), now I am vaping away on Snow Day and I will have my Bubble Gum on for the ride home from work. Tonight will probably be some Grey Matter! (which actually has the sample of 4 of a kind mixed in with it since I could vape just the 0 mg alone...it is wonderful! Did the same with the Pandora as well. I love love love it so will be ordering some with nic in it on my next order!!!

We have a notice about it in the product description and on the front page of the site. Basically as you guys know, we were having issues with a flavoring supplier who wouldn't ship our orders or return our phone calls. They're now out of business as far as we can tell. Therefor we had to hunt down new flavoring for Blue Voodoo. Fortunately, with a little searching and tweeking we were able to make it just as awesome, if not better than the original. It's now clear instead of blue. It's good stuff! Definitely preforms better in my carto tanks as well.

What changed in the voodoo?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Nice! I just got a bottle of Pandora that is steeping while I work on this Apple Pie! Perfect vape to go with coffee :D

I have 3 tanks going today....started my day with Vape Nectar (which is now all gone....so so sad), now I am vaping away on Snow Day and I will have my Bubble Gum on for the ride home from work. Tonight will probably be some Grey Matter! (which actually has the sample of 4 of a kind mixed in with it since I could vape just the 0 mg alone...it is wonderful! Did the same with the Pandora as well. I love love love it so will be ordering some with nic in it on my next order!!!

Snowday in a carto tank on the iTaste VTR. andddd Peach Cobbler on some sort of knock of mechanical, in an RBA that Dan built for me. Micro coils and cotton wick.... I never got into the mechanical/rebuildable thing. WAY too much work for me. That being said OMG. Next level!! I may just have to figure out this coil wrapping business for myself....

What are all you lovely vapers enjoying today??

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Just got my Blue Voodoo after what seemed like the longest wait for it to become available again :D

I definitely like the Blue Voodoo clear better than the old blue variety. It may just be the flavor remake but I'm getting a bunch of extra flavor nuances that are either new or I just missed. Most notably a peach flavor.

Also a thank you shout out! I asked for either a simply strawberry or pandora sample and got both! Mr. E for the win :D

Irshred

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond, Va
Yea I will have to admit that a mech mod with a rda on it is a new ballgame. Im getting addicted to it. All my old flavors taste sooo much better in one. Just started but I am doing nano coils on a bed of cotton. (Easier to change flavors imo) the old blue voodoo and apple strudel are amazing in it compared to what I used to taste. Once I get BV clear ill see if its even better. All I know is now I have more rda's on order as well as another mech mod.
Thank god I dont spent koney on cigarettes anymore.
Well today I am gona finish up my bottle of strawberry angel..... hey typocinnamingrl, if you haven't yet you need to try this on in a rda. I loved it before but wow what a difference. Trust me

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread