What's your MEL flavor of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys aren't going to believe it... but guess who's not vaping Snow Day? This girl.

My vape of the Day is *Drumroll*

Green Van!! I forgot how much I love this stuff! I'm working on the last of this 30ml bottle and I'll have to get a 120ml very soon. I may have found my new favorite :D

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I was so impressed I had to double post!

I just received my giveaway from last week a 30ml RY4. First it tastes great! Every RY4 is different and this is no exception. It is unique with that hint of tobacco like all RY4s and sweetness but a wonderful tone of something different. They say the little differences make something special. True in this case. Very well packaged. Bottle was double packed. Nice band and decal. Very unusual triangular bottle with needle tip. No rolling around if tipped over on this one! Professional business cards. I will return!

Thank you for the feedback guys! We aim to please! Glad you're enjoying the liquids :D I'm about to post the winners of this week's giveaway and then I'm off to South Carolina for 2 weeks! Can't wait for the sunshine :D My list of juice to bring looks something like this:

Snow Day
Green Van
Apple Strudel
Banana Nut Bread
Peach Cobbler

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
jusst wanted to update,
blue voodoo didn't do it for me the first two weeks...
a month later and its darn good.

myster e, neptune and pure michigan ares still my favorites though.
if you like pure michigan i think you'll like neptune as well. very similar in tate.

just placed a new order and forgot to add grey matter mentholed! darn it

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Pure michigan for me. Love it as much as neptune.

Question, i have a cartotank with blue voodoo and a protank 2 with the same blue voodoo, filled on the same day... The cartotank the juice is clear, in the pt2 its a bit yellow, is that normal?

Eta
Neptune
MysterE
Four of a Kind
Pink Dragon

Saturn 6 mg
Watermelon Dream
Napalm
Saturn 12 mg

I have a mel addiction, all are on the way.. Should have gotten more pure michigan, im almost out already.
Saturn, watermelon dream and napalm ive never tried befor so im excited

Last edited:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I have my used to be favs I'm vaping while waiting on my grey matter/menthol....:) I ran out .... I am so surprised to find myself vaping grey matter even without menthol and now the G.T.F.O. I ordered it to try...even though it is not menthol.....It was ok the first few vapes and had me interested....steeped it and it was more interesting....now I'm vaping it like crazy and loving it? Almost out lol I am addicted to Mr. E's liquid...:)

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread