Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
September 15, 2013

I had smoked 38 years. In the past 15 years, I have tried nicotine patches, gum and Chantix to overcome my addiction to cigarettes. While using the above methods, I had always failed to experience a whole day without at least one or two cigarettes to get me through.

Recently, I had made the fortunate choice to buy an njoy KING disposable e-cig at a local gas station. I scheduled to use this on a day off from work in order to test the products ability. Upon using this product, I discovered an alternative to smoking that actually worked. With this knowledge, I started to research this and other similar products that would be economically feasible over a longer period of time. Upon visiting a forum called ECF(e-cigarette forum), I found answers to a litany of questions I had about electronic cigarettes.

I discovered a small product that resembled the size of a cigarette and could accept nicotine based liquid that is rechargeable. I ordered a product called joyetech eroll, an electronic cigarette. This e-cig has provided me with the ability to stop smoking the moment I started using it.
I began using my joyetech eroll on June 4th, 2013. Since this time, I have not had a single cigarette and have had very little desire to have one, although I still do have three and a half packs as my security blanket. I must say that I’m still reluctant to throw these away considering the political landscape the e cig products are experiencing today.
Daily set up..jpg
Sincerely,
Joe
ps- my break even "reboot" date is September 21, 2013:oops: $850, I was spending it anyway's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread