When is a nooB no longer a nooB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I first ran into ohms law in 1964, and battery U is wonderful reference....BUT I still felt like the biggest noob starting out.

When you find your sweet spot, the voltage you like, with the ohms that work with it well, and a juice that you can vape everyday even if you switch flavors for variety......you just vape to get your nicotine without thinking about it too much, like lighting a smoke....:)

A good indication is seeing something new being talked about and you think "I can wait for V2 or V3 to try it after they get the bugs worked out":facepalm: Or someone suggests a vendor and you check the website, and there's just not enough that you need to justify the shipping cost...:lol:

MichaelB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You're right! There is! It's called Administrative Secretary to Survey Educational Suave.:laugh:

It took me 5 minutes to stop laughing! Thanks for the laugh you made my night! I still classify myself as a "Maybe Noob"! I know enough to ask a lot more questions and enough to not be totally clueless (on some subjects)...Ok maybe only one subject!

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Perfect way to say in...love it!

a personally say a noob is no longer a noob. when they ave reached a inner zen of vaping. this would include having what you feel is right to make everything easy.

I have a low post count here, a higher post count on other boards... regardless of all that i have been a vaper for almost 2 years and have hit that zen spot around 6 months in....

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I guess I'm a snob. But I judge your expertise by your hardware.

When you own one or more
Smoktek Smokbox Varicool
Provari
Buzz
GG
Reo
Newest Vmax
Quality tube mod with, the Kick
Most Mods MADE IN AMERICA

Allright I'll slide you budget conscious people a break and gulp include an
Ego Twist*
*Indication of common sense but not indication of your commitment to vaping

You are no longer a Newbie.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I have a Provari and a Smoktek Vari Cool.
My Provari was in the shop than returned and still defective. It's up in the air if the problem is caused by the unit or the battery but to give Provape a fair chance I orderd a AW 18650 off there site.

I tried a Mini-Lava knockoff recently and was relegated back to newbie status with having the first one burst into smoke. Approximately 1/2 an hour after I fired it up I unscrewed my Vivi Nova and the juice leaked on the unit, Not alot (at least I thought) than it began behaving strangely and finally smoke was streaming in front of the LED, and the top of the unit was smoking. I quickly yanked the battery. Than the replacement was cross shipped and within an hour it wasn't detecting either of my Vivi Novas unless I unscrewed them 1/2 a turn and within 3 hours the sweet spot was gone.

When you stop buying crappy hardware than I know you aren't a Newbie!!!!

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
Somehow I don't think DJJames was referring to your PV's ;)

Having said that, some of my hardware is in my avatar to the left. All but two of the pictured are made in the US.

Not pictured are my Reo Grand and my e hookah box, both also made in the US, and the odd Provari and SB that I just failed to gather up when someone asked to see a pic of my gear.

I don't feel much like a newbie these days, but with each NEW device there is usually some learning to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread