When the wifes not happy, with the V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxJole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas
My life is hell!! I just got my V2 and my wife took it as fast as I could get it un-boxed. Lastnight she tells me she doesnt like it and asked if she could take my (really the one I got for her) USBpass. The V2 is melting the tips and tastes like melted plastic all the time. I told her to add a few more drops.
So heres the problems shes having;
1) melted tips
2) burnt up atty's
3) if she drips more then 3 drops it like a straw stucking up juice
4) sometimes it wont do anything unless you bang it on your palm

I can fix the melting part by cutting the extra off the tips (what a beating this will be).
My problem is the working when it wants to, this unit came out of the box Sunday (1/31/10) and here it is 2/3/10.
Before I send this thing back for a refund and tricks?

Last edited:

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I'm using Atomz / Cartomizers and I run about a 5 second button push. Get tons of vapor!
The attys do get hot but that's because the voltage is higher.

There's nothing wrong with the device, it's the use of it. It'll melt anything if you keep the heat on.

If you're having to hold the button down that long or vape on it that continuosly, maybe the strength of the liquid isn't high enough? (Just a thought)

Like anything new, there's a small learning curve with HV devices.

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
The V2 is melting the tips and tastes like melted plastic all the time. I told her to add a few more drops.
So heres the problems shes having;
1) melted tips
2) burnt up atty's
3) if she drips more then 3 drops it like a straw stucking up juice

I can fix the melting part by cutting the extra off the tips (what a beating this will be).

I was dripping for a few days and loving life. But, the same thing happened to me. All of a sudden, my tip started melting. Even with more juice dripped, it kept on melting every time I energized it. Then the atty blew and life sucked again.

First question: Is there a metal tip available. I bought the V2 that has the DSE901/RN4075 adapter. I used the free one that came with the kit. I think it is the DSE901 atty since it has a high bridge on it.
Is is there a metal tip available and if so, where can I get one?

Second questions: Should I use a RN4075 atty instead? My thinking is that perhaps a low bridge may not melt the plastic tips. If metal tips are not available, I have to find something that works.

Vaping plastic sucks.:shock:

TxJole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas
I was dripping for a few days and loving life. But, the same thing happened to me. All of a sudden, my tip started melting. Even with more juice dripped, it kept on melting every time I energized it. Then the atty blew and life sucked again.

First question: Is there a metal tip available. I bought the V2 that has the DSE901/RN4075 adapter. I used the free one that came with the kit. I think it is the DSE901 atty since it has a high bridge on it.

Second questions: Should I use a RN4075 atty instead? My thinking is that perhaps a low bridge may not melt the plastic tips. If metal tips are not available, I have to find something that works.

I saw a metal mouthpiece link when I searched to fix my problems. Someone will come along with a link i'm sure. My question is how hot will it get?

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com

First question: Is there a metal tip available. YES, www.supertmanufacturing.comI bought the V2 that has the DSE901/RN4075 adapter. I used the free one that came with the kit. I think it is the DSE901 atty since it has a high bridge on it.

Second questions: Should I use a RN4075 atty instead?sure you can, i use both My thinking is that perhaps a low bridge may not melt the plastic tips. If metal tips are not available, I have to find something that works.

I use the super t ttip and have ZERO probs as described above. Im VERY happy w the V2 after swapping my reg cart for the ttip, Cash from PS uses them as well he said in another thread before ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread