Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Just an update, I been vaping on this thing allday, about 2 or 3 hits every 5 minutes, on the same set of freshly charged batteries with no troubles at all.

Ok it's settled then..................It's yours.

Tell the wife you can't fix it. Give her the PT :lol:

Last edited:

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Brass conducts approximately 8 times more heat than Stainless. Go for the SS.

The brass tips don't get hot at all. I've been using two of them since Dave first released them.
I did get a set of stainless though :)

I'm wanting the aluminum. The brass and I'm sure Stainless also are noticably heavy on the end of the Prodigy / Protege.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The BE112 atomizer is an 801 atomizer supplied by BestEcig.com. Many of us believe it is the best atomzier we have tried. It seems to be more reliable, more consistent and last longer. Plus you never have to worry about over tightening the BE112 as it stops completely when it is on the Prodigy as far as it can go, unlike the DSE801. Hope this answers your question.

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Oh my gosh. Now I need to buy another adapter for my V2 and some BE112 attys. I am definitely addicted to this stuff. In a little less than 1 month, I have spend over $600 in PVs, accessories, and consumables.

The good news is am figuring out the best of everything. Another 2 or 3 hundred bucks worth of stuff and I'll be set. Perhaps, I will break even in a couple of months. Of course I didn't start vaping to save money, but I thought it would be a side benefit. I may need to chill out a bit. Before you know it, I'll have a whole closet worth of toys.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
The good news is am figuring out the best of everything. Another 2 or 3 hundred bucks worth of stuff and I'll be set. Perhaps, I will break even in a couple of months. Of course I didn't start vaping to save money, but I thought it would be a side benefit. I may need to chill out a bit. Before you know it, I'll have a whole closet worth of toys.

Ain't it great :confused:

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
When I was 35, I said the same thing. I am now 50 and am not even thinking about retirement until at least 60. I want to keep working! My business partner is 58 and he thinks he may retire by the time he is 70.

I met a retired guy on the golf course a while back. He was 43. He had been retired for less than a year. He was so anxious to get back to work. He had run out of projects at the house and was bored playing golf every day.

The moral of the story is: get another V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread