When to change the battery in a mechanical mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I believe that you would reduce your juice nicotine content, but that's because you will be vapoprizing more juice per inhale (and obviously more juice per day), so your nicotine use per day will still be about the same. I've got no data on this, just my opinion.
My thinking is that, with my rba on a regulated device it can only produce a certain amount of vapour and no more. If i used the same rba on a mech it would be the same , right ?. So if i got a mechanical mod and used an "rda" on it i could control how much vapour i think i need. Either more !, or less !. With the ability to produce larger clouds i can decide just how much vapour i want just by taking shorter or longer draws, and you know on a regulated mod with an rba a short draw produces hardly any vapour at all. So it's about having the ability to choose how much vapour i want from a device that is capable of giving me plenty if i think i need it. So i'm basing the idea of reducing my nicotine level on the fact that i can control just how much vapour i want at the time. And really !, i don't seem to be able to do that with what i have at the moment. I figure i "can" reduce my nicotine level if i have the option available.

Last edited:

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
I think it's worth remembering we're a niche, and will always be a niche.

You tell 95% of people who want to buy an e-cigarette "And that's when you get the Kanthal" and they'll have stopped listening 10 minutes ago...

They just don't care. They buy 510s, they buy Egos, and whatever comes along next that requires no thought or assembly, they'll buy that too.

(which isn't an insult to 510 or Ego users - I have both. They're for a different application, and as long as they're built correctly, they're in a sense intrinsically safer, being designed to use 'as is'.)

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I think it's worth remembering we're a niche, and will always be a niche.

You tell 95% of people who want to buy an e-cigarette "And that's when you get the Kanthal" and they'll have stopped listening 10 minutes ago...

They just don't care. They buy 510s, they buy Egos, and whatever comes along next that requires no thought or assembly, they'll buy that too.

(which isn't an insult to 510 or Ego users - I have both. They're for a different application, and as long as they're built correctly, they're in a sense intrinsically safer, being designed to use 'as is'.)

Right !, there's a learning curve which plenty of people simply cannot be bothered with. Can't blame them really. A whole load of "work" which was never something they'd imagine would be at all necessary. They just want to suck and blow without having to do a whole world of other stuff beforehand to make that happen. Pefectly understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread