When will I suffice to transition to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@P2PLeon, mindfulness techniques may help. As I always use more Nicotine when stressed.

And unfortunately you can walk into a shop and buy tobacco products easily, which certainly doesn't help if you're trying to quit and or transition.

But just keep on focusing on what you haven't smoked, because you have been making progress.

And the coughing and spitting up gunk or crud thing can be down to a few different things. But when you fully transition it is usually your lungs recovering and clearing themselves of some of the nasties.

Last edited:

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Done the no no at 8:15 PM. As I saw that since I can do this amount of time, that it would not hurt to have one.

So instead of having 30 in a day that I only had 10 yesterday, and that is a win to me.

So my new starting time is 4 PM today.
I can also justify almost anything.

P2PLeon

Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    I hate myself, for doing the no no constantly.

No matter what I try I still go back to smoking and that is not on.

Out of the packet I bought at 2 pm I have 4 left. So I am a chain smoker after all that.

Usually, I would have 30 in a day but at this rate, it will be 2 packets full.

When am I going to learn that smoking is hindering my health?

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

P2PLeon

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    No just that each morning when I get up I cannot vape. As my lungs are dead from smoking for 21 years.

But does not show up on xrays. And my airway is narrow.

I just wish I can vape in the morning when I get up. And beat my 42 days.

But I just want a quick fix and that will not happen.

P2PLeon

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    Just been for my CT scan and only took 5 minutes. Scanned my chest and throat area.

Still had been smoking and will get there in the end. But started to vape at 12 PM w/o DST.

The reason why I will be updating you all is that I have nowhere else that listens. Was a Member of UKV, but sadly I got banned, for my endless posting of threads about my journey into vaping. It was not that they wanted to but each time I did, I updated my thread to state when I smoked.

And that was the reason for the ban.

I need to get over my cough, and now I know it is medical. Spoke to the doctor at the hospital, and he said My blood showed I have an Allergin to Pollen, and I have Asthma. Will be getting new meds within 2 weeks. And that I need to keep taking these.

Reactions: Mordacai

P2PLeon

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    Right, no luck in trying to quit so I will keep trying.

Just had a letter from the consultant at the hospital, saying about my new cough medication.

I have to wait 4 weeks from the initial CT scan to talk to the consultant. Now all I have to do is to have a breathing test.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread