Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Prefer Vader :)
20171010_222532.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm just hoping it will cheer me up, JFC. :lol:. No, I'm kidding I'm actually in a good mood. My face is starting to feel better, drain properly, and I just feel less like the Elephant man (well, how I might imagine he felt....) today, so prepare to be liked, everyone!!! Just get ready, LOL. Though I must say swallowing really potent abx every few hours ain't no fun.

My oral surgeon remains pretty balanced, in fact when he was telling his assistant how nice I was, LOL (this was mainly I felt guilty at his pricing and free work, so I got a bunch of food giftcards for the office b/c they are so awesome, I think), I was like, "OMG, this means I'm going to the hospital, right?" and he was like "Why?" and I was like "Well, what if it's a tumor or something...." And in response he said, "Oh my goodness, Anna, you are a wonderful patient, now lay back and stop being so dramatic."

LOL, though, the thing is he's from PA too, (one reason I selected him, I get along with PA folk for some reason, the Husband is one) so probably half my face could have been falling off, and he'd have called it "dramatic." He WAS kinda impressed at how much bone he had to drill out, and was very careful not to drill around my main nerve, etc. But mainly, I feel chipper, but have been confined to couch/bed for 3 days, and my time is almost up. YOGA , yay! maybe.... But at least I can start cleaning up around here the husband's a horrific housewife.

So, my apologies for all the likes, there's an explanation, do with it what you will :lol:, but I AM pleased you've discovered How To Wick, I hope that day comes soon for me.... Like, within the next several years, I'd be happy....

Anna

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
MUJI pad are my favorite. I started out with a Kanger protank coils and cotton balls, and they worked OK for those tiny 1/16 inch wicks. But once I started in on rda`s, the cotton balls just did`nt have the consistency of density that was required for the hotter vape, and sometimes they needed washing, and so on. Just a big pita. I tried rayon and while it works good, I find that its adds a sweetness to the vape that I try to avoid. Got some MUJI pads as an extra with a RDA I bought, and I was sold. Its all about the "consistency of the density" of the pad. Now I can eye ball the width, cut, peal, cut in half, and I`m just about done cept for sticking and feathering out.

I buy them on ebay for about 6 bucks a big bag of 180. :?)

I watch guys try the mucho expensive stuff, angle hair, bacon ends(?) and other such gibberish, and giggle. Nothing but pure marketing. A whole year of wick costs me 6 bucks and I have left overs, LOL. PS: I tried the Scottish Roll too. Its not worth the time and effort. It does work good, but I can rewick 3 conventional setups in the time it takes to do it.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
I tried the roll once. Didn't go as well as I'd hoped but not all that poorly either.

Today I rewicked the Rabbit for my sqonk. I've used just a hair too much. My fault since I had a 4 year old dancing around distracting me. Still Vapes well, just pops a bit more than I like.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I tried the roll once. Didn't go as well as I'd hoped but not all that poorly either.

Today I rewicked the Rabbit for my sqonk. I've used just a hair too much. My fault since I had a 4 year old dancing around distracting me. Still Vapes well, just pops a bit more than I like.
Saw your new squonk in another thread, very handsome gear. How you liking it?

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Liking it a lot.
Still dreaming of a Therion but this little HCigar works very well. Still learning when to sqonk, how much and so on.

Doors wiggled a bit but fixed that. Overall I'm loving it. Just waiting for my Nickel and SS to arrive so I can try TC on the DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread