The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where can I find woodgrain style 401?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Annastasia, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Anyone know where I can track one of these down? Midwest Vapor used to have them, but they've been out of stock for a while now.

I've decided I want to try out a 401 because I'm curious about how much better it's rumored to be taste-wise. I love my 510, but I'm definitely noticing a lack of flavor on it, and I've been lusting after an M-series for a while anyway. But if I buy one, I want the one that appeals to me.

Been searching around and can't seem to find this color, so I turn to you all. Much appreciated if anyone can point me in the right direction.

2. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
  3. Taylor

Taylor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    York, PA
  4. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Awesome, thank you both so much! Don't know how I missed that site.

5. susan28

susan28 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl, USA
    those are beautiful...

i notice they say "no cleaning cycle to avoid bad taste", wonder how they manage that? i'm in the throes of that "bad taste" stage with a new 401 right now.. blecch..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.