Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
Basically what the title says. I've been browsing ibtanked and they seem pretty good, will probably end up ordering from them. I was wondering though, are there some other good vendors for tanks? I'd rather have an online vendor but if they are close it might be worth the drive. :)
I'm fine with any kind of tank, regardless of connection or cartomizer type as long as there is an adapter for 510. I like the carto/tank combo for the convenience.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Personally, I like Phinac tanks. A bit on the expensive side but they last a long time, they're made of pyrex so there is no danger of leeching and they are fully customizable. You can really make it look like however you want. Plus the customer service is top-notch.

I use Phinac tanks and have found them to be outstanding. They have never leaked once and they are rugged.

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
if you want some that are super cheap for when out and about, and have the time (shipping can vary widely, but averages around 2 weeks) Fasttech from china has the best price by far on a 5-pack of DCT's (but i'd use 1.7 or 2.0 single coil cartomizers in them if you're using ego-type batteries): $12.27 DCT Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Dual Heating Core Atomizer (5-Pack / Small) 5-pack - yellow + purple + blue + translucent + red at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping $12.27 DCT Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Dual Heating Core Atomizer (5-Pack / Small) 5-pack - green + black + red + blue + translucent at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013

Haha. Im actually waiting on an order from FT and i have a pack of those. The order also has a vamo v3 in it, i ordered 13 days ago but it took 4-5 days to ship because of the vamo (guessing they had to build it) i can't wait.

I was looking for a tank to slip cartos into, I'm going to go with phiniac. See what kind of crazy tank i can come up with.

90quattrocoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I have two Phiniacs. One plain skinny minny, and a sandblasted frosted regular XL tank. You may want to get this while you are at it.

Tank Tool/Filler Tip - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

It makes it easier when inserting you carto into the tank. Otherwise you may tear up the orings. It is very hard to insert cartos in Phiniac tanks. They are real tight. I don't use it for filling the tank, just for the insertion of the carto.

I use this for filling the tank.

dctfiller-500x500.jpg

Of course, you could just get a Slap Yo' Mama, and it will do both.

Stainless Steel Slap Yo' Mama Multi-Purpose Adapter [SYMSS] - $12.99 : Big Daddy Vapor

Greg W.

Last edited:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
I have two Phiniacs. One plain skinny minny, and a sandblasted frosted regular XL tank. You may want to get this while you are at it.

Tank Tool/Filler Tip - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

It makes it easier when inserting you carto into the tank. Otherwise you may tear up the orings. It is very hard to insert cartos in Phiniac tanks. They are real tight. I don't use it for filling the tank, just for the insertion of the carto.

I use this for filling the tank.

View attachment 231923

Of course, you could just get a Slap Yo' Mama, and it will do both.

Stainless Steel Slap Yo' Mama Multi-Purpose Adapter [SYMSS] - $12.99 : Big Daddy Vapor

Greg W.

Thanks, will definitely get something like that. Going to get a custom phiniac tank, I can't wait. Unfortunately I had a mix up with my credit card and am waiting on a new one in the mail so I can't order new stuff at the moment. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread