41,000ft at M 0.85

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Yeah I hear good things about the tsaf, I've got a tsaf+ in the mail right now, it's finally out of customs, I can't wait to finally get it!
If you decide to get it you'll have to send manolis 20 euro and he'll start making it, then 2 weeks from then he will send it out after you pay the rest. He sent mine a few days before the 2 weeks were up and it didn't sit in customs long at all (unlike some things I've had!)

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Just got my Tsaf today and it's awesome - I just popped 6 wires together real quick. Took a couple tries but it's easy when you get the hang of it! They seem pretty sturdy, too. I can't pull them apart at all. This is going to make my life much easier.

I don't know what's scarier, chance of getting zapped, or chance of getting a heart attack.

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
I wouldn't worry about getting zapped, just be careful with it.. I'm pretty sure you'd have to touch both of the probes relatively close together on your skin anyway (don't quote me on that)
What do you mean by heart attack? It's not a defibrillator :lol:

From the loud zap :p I get scared easily

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Ahh I see :p I find the little pop pretty satisfying.. When it's loud you know it welded really good. I actually expected it to be louder after watching Todd's video (I think it was his)
I just rebuilt my Ithaka with the new welded wires and it was so fast and so neat and easy.. I love it.. I was getting frustrated with the twisted parts on my coils, they always seemed to get in the way and I always had to fiddle with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread