Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
578096_235806326558523_1472860480_n.jpg

Where did you get the bazooka bubble gum juice

tharper2202

Aug 4, 2013
Ohio

I made this box, over 10 years ago in high school woodshop. Pulled it out of storage when I started vaping. It has a drawer on the side of it (that houses my rebuilding supplies) so thats why its so shallow. However, I took this picture over a month ago and have pretty much outgrown this box. Luckily my buddy has a garage that he turned into a woodshop. Plans are already drawn out for my next vape station. I'll start making it next month.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Where did you get the bazooka bubble gum Juice
"What did Theodore 'Bazooka' Joe do when his eccentric millionaire father left him nothing but a tiny pink rock quarry? He baked those rocks. And sold them to children. As gum." - Jack Donaghy, "30 Rock"

Sorry, couldn't resist. There are a number of vendors that have "Bazooka" flavors, but I don't know who makes that one.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Update:

Vaping Tray and Charger Holder.jpg Vaping Tray.jpg Vaping Corner.jpg 2013080895161056.jpg 20130729_151231.jpg

New vaping tray and battery charger cradle from Custom Wood PV Ecig Holders (Custom Wood PV.....Ecig Holders - Home), Grizzly machinist chest, Grizzly 8 drawer chest, Custom Wood PV Ecig Holders' Mod Holder, and a picture of some of my gear. In addition to what you can see in my vaping Corner, I also use three Art Bin Organizers, and Juice Cabinet holds my DIY eliquid. Since we are limited to five pictures, I can't show everything. Storage is an enormous undertaking when you have a lot of gear, you DIY, you rebuild, etc. Anyway, you get the idea. I keep most of my mods in drawers or on the Grizzly tray above the 8 drawer cabinet.

Last edited:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I use a tackle box all my misc hardware. I have a tooth brush holder for all my mods, and some plastic drawers for juice. I use a modified diabetic case for when I leave home.
yqenegep.jpg

yzepuvup.jpg

Idea came from jgriesinger

Sent using Tapatalk

Holy crap! those tanks look really foggy. Maybe time for glass tank? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread