• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Ottawa here too......

Born in Brampton, moved here to Blackburn Hamlet when Orleans was but a farming community, then to the Hunt Club, next to Manotic Station and now in Edwards.

Think I'll die here...... I can't bear another move, lol...

So far I've politely used my PV at the Dr.'s office, at the Ottawa General Hospital (although they all know me there quite well now over the last 20 years. And I've recently requested permission to use it in my upcoming legal endevour (this will be interesting), and if they don't allow it, I'll be taking many many bathroom breaks !!

VApeOn(eh),
Greg

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Dog River, about two hours east(of wollertin), but Corner Gas is Great!!

Anyone by any chance tried the e-puffer magnum,they have a store in Toronto? What did you think?

I did and not to put too fine a point on it, it wasn't very good. batteries are really bad, the carts burn out really fast and taste HORRIBLE but worst of all the customer support is really weak.

I spent over 400 bucks with them and ended up with 6 dead bats and a bad taste in my mouth.

There are a bunch of great suppliers with much better product on these forums. Do a bit of reading before you commit your bucks.

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
Have to check in too!- great to have our own place on the forum

I'm in Montreal..and from the beginning bought from Puresmoker..first the kits then parts..then ejuice..
Never tried Smoke51 and do see them selling behind the pharmacist counter but love my setup right now - classic pens & 901s..simple..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread