Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
LOL, talk about shared deja vu!

The drain cleaner reference, the follow up e-mail that a replacement will be sent...... similar story been posted by more than a few.

You absolutely must let us know if the "replacement" is any better (-:

Will do Old Friend, BUT I'm not getting my hopes up. Why someone would ship out what I got is beyond me, it is nasty. Drain Cleaner was what I thought of, but that may be too kind, as I don't think it will clean the drain.

vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
Well I did get a quick reply from WholeCig

We shall see what it is like, not getting my hopes up, but Jeffery was quick to respond.

vape On
Burnie

Hopefully the replacement is better, but I'd guess that it's not. I ordered the big bottle from them as my first and only WTA order, and it smelled like nail polish remover. Just smelling it irritated my sinuses. They sent me a replacement after I complained, and it was the same. I never got a response after complaining about the second one. Maybe they lost track of that email, as they were obviously very busy, but I decided not to continue pursuing a satisfactory result to my order, as I didn't have the time or patience for it at that time.

I wish that I didn't feel the need to say any of that, but it seems that it is still a big problem.

Thanks for the comparison. I've been planning on trying some from Aroma, and am glad to hear that it seems to be a safe bet, yet again.

I've been using WC for months. A batch did make it's way to me that was unusable. What I noted was not only the smell, but the color. Proper unflavored WC WTA is nearly clear. Note I said nearly. Don't look for crystalline purity. The funky bottle was yellow. I contacted them and was sent a replacement order immediately and it was up to par. When it's right it's actually a really fantastic vape. I don't think they're a large operation and could probably use some help. Nobody seems to like the bottles they use and they sell clear bottles on the site. Might be best to start packaging in the translucent bottles. Then they could visually inspect packaged batches and further scrutinize anything discolored while saving money on the glass bottles.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Well I got my order from WholeCig today, Ordered it on the 19th, little slow on shipping, which a refund and not shipping would have been better. Here is the email I sent them.

Aroma Ejuice 9/10 Nice taste and vape, can feel something from it, but the more I use the less I feel it. But it is Pricy.
15ml/$35.50

Mothers Milk 7/10 Ok taste and vape, could not really feel anything, but could have been spoiled by the Aroma already.
15ml/$17.20
Edit: Retried in my dripper tonight, got the feeling. :D Flavor is still not as good as Aroma, but mixed it is ok. Worth a look if interested in WTA.

WholeCig -500/10 Un-Vapable Drain Cleaner
10ml/$16.11

So BOTTOM LINE for me is, If you are going to order a WTA liquid, go with Aroma Ejuice, by far the best of the 3 I have tried, 2nd goes to Mothers Milk, and WholeCig is not even in the running and should be ashamed of what they are selling.

This is all MY OPINION, YMMV :)

Vape On
Burnie

After 3 months of vaping and still smoking, :facepalm:, I've wanted to try WTA, but have been nervous. I've spent $630 in the past 3 months on equipment/juice, so I was also getting discouraged. Thank you for your diligence and detailed review. I know everyone's tastes are different, etc., but this was exactly what I needed to make my next step! :D

I hope it works for wifey. ;) Please keep us posted. I will do the same.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Update: Last night, I ruined a gourmet bottle of juice by adding too much wta, which was supposed to be "unflavored"! :cry:

I also discovered that wta would not magically make me give up analogs. So I'm back to reducing the number of cigs I smoke.

Sorry to hear about the ruined juice!! Anything added to a premix WILL dilute the flavor, depending on how much is used...Maybe buy another bottle of premixed and mix that back in to the ruined bottle - you may still be able to salvage it.

On the WTA front, my experience is that yes - WTA has an undoubted effect. But at a certain point, discipline does have to factor in to your results. Unless you're dealing with health issues that you may be unaware of (which is what happened to me), or psychological "dams" that may be halting your progress, you will need to have at least SOME will power and determination to stay away from smoking. That's where a community like this can help, or counseling. If you're not really determined to quit, WTA won't be the magic bullet that "makes" you stop. There is a lot more to the habit than physiological, and those are the hardest hurdles to get over. Wishing you the best!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Update: Last night, I ruined a gourmet bottle of juice by adding too much wta, which was supposed to be "unflavored"! :cry:

I also discovered that wta would not magically make me give up analogs. So I'm back to reducing the number of cigs I smoke.

There is NO magic bullet in vaping, all are tools to help, just like NRT, you have to want it to work. WTA helps some over just NIC liquid, but in the end it is up to you to make it work and want to NOT burn tobacco and vape instead. It might not be easy, but if you set your mind to it You Can Do It. Wishing you luck.

Vape On
Burnie

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

I don't know that you've just recently quit smoking, but I think it's common that it just takes awhile to put down that last cig.

I personally don't believe in WTA or Hi-nic levels right at the beginning of vaping. Maybe down the road. 2-3 or more months.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2014
    Northern California
    Sorry to hear about the ruined juice!! Anything added to a premix WILL dilute the flavor, depending on how much is used...Maybe buy another bottle of premixed and mix that back in to the ruined bottle - you may still be able to salvage it.

Thank you, being a newbie certainly has it's ups and downs. That's exactly what I'm going to do! :thumb:

I don't know that you've just recently quit smoking, but I think it's common that it just takes awhile to put down that last cig.

I started vaping 3 months. I kept reading/hearing about how many people put down the stinkies the day they started vaping. I was still smoking, had spent $630 on gear & juice, and began to get discouraged, so I decided to try wta. I'm down to 3 cigs a day and will celebrate that success for now.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Well I did get a quick reply from WholeCig

We shall see what it is like, not getting my hopes up, but Jeffery was quick to respond.

Vape On
    Burnie

LOL, talk about shared deja vu!

The drain cleaner reference, the follow up e-mail that a replacement will be sent...... similar story been posted by more than a few.

You absolutely must let us know if the "replacement" is any better (-:

Well after 2 months (and a post in HIS thread) I got my replacement bottle, second day shipping no less. Good Juice, NOT the drain cleaner I got 2 months ago. Not as good as Aroma, but vapeable this time. Don't know if I will order again as to the uncertainty, but he did make it good in the end, so I can't fault them.

Vape On
    Burnie

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 28, 2014
    Springfield,Oregon,USA
    I sure hope the WC is good because it is all I will be using (with flavorings) as soon as it arrives:vapor: I am into my 4th month of trying to vape and am tired of still doing cigs along with - hoping this helps. I have also spent way too much because no one said I could just store everything in the fridge so the nic didn't get too peppery for me.Threw a whole bunch of heat ruined mixed nic base and juice away - now I know better:unsure:

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I sure hope the WC is good because it is all I will be using (with flavorings) as soon as it arrives:vapor: I am into my 4th month of trying to vape and am tired of still doing cigs along with - hoping this helps. I have also spent way too much because no one said I could just store everything in the fridge so the nic didn't get too peppery for me.Threw a whole bunch of heat ruined mixed nic base and juice away - now I know better:unsure:

How can you have juice bad in such a short time?
    Yes keeping it in a cool dark place does extend the life, but even at room temperature it should last a year or more. Normally the "Peppery" is from too high nic, not from age.

WTA does help a lot of vapers that are having problems quitting the cigs, I really hope it helps you.

Good Luck

Vape On
    Burnie

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 28, 2014
    Springfield,Oregon,USA
    How can you have juice bad in such a short time?
    Yes keeping it in a cool dark place does extend the life, but even at room temperature it should last a year or more. Normally the "Peppery" is from too high nic, not from age.

Ok here's the deal, when it is 90 outside it is close to 110 inside and that is no joke. It would be like heat steeping your nic all day long and most of the night daily - instead of a few hours. I know it changed to peppery because I was trying to vape some that I had in 2 different protank mini 2s - they were NN and VT nic bases with no flavorings added. I also had some VT nic base mixed with wintergreen flavoring in another protank,and still another with black cherry flavoring. They changed within a few days to icky peppery tasting yuck. And believe me they both tasted way better fresh.:( oh and btw it is hotter in the tiny kitchen where I have to put it. It has not been what is considered *room* temp in here all summer. According to google room temp is 73 and under??:blink:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread