• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where is the ga vaping community??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
Just found a brick and mortar here in Columbus, GA just as an update for anyone near here. It's called Tastefull Vapes and they recently opened, like within a month. I'm gonna go by there tomorrow to check it out and see what they offer.

Got an address? I'll be down there next week.

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
ba6umuha.jpg

This is their juice bar
-Atlexus

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
Hello. My husband and myself are in Gainesville. I work in Atlanta and its quite a drive.

I do know there is a vaping store in Cumming called awsomevapor or something like that. B&M store.

I DIY my own juice and often make far more than he can vape. I might be starting something a little down the road but that will depend on what the gov will hammer us with next month. It won't be a B&M but I wouldn't mind bringing samples or juice to any meet as long as its moderately close by.
I've made about 70 different blends and some NETs.

Too bad there isn't a monthly Georgia vaping meet held somewhere. It could be fun.

Last edited:

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
5977 whitesville rd. cols. ga. suite 16 TasteFull vapes address GaMntGirl if im not too late for ya.I plan on checking them out as they are 30 mins away from me Im in the sticks Buena Vista Ga.

Thanks not too late. I'm driving down Monday to Thursday to see family. I hope to go by there Tuesday sometime. Is there somewhere in cols that allows vaping? I know Applebee's used to but does not anymore.

horkus1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I am in Midtown and am just shocked that there is not a store in the city. There are plenty of smoke shops but out of the three I have been too, only one carried anything and it was nicotine free juice and a couple of expensive mods. I don't remember which ones they were since I was so new to the whole thing when I went. I was not up for that yet and did not pay much attention once I saw the price tags.

Based on the photo of Vaperite, it looks like somewhere I would like to visit. Now just have to make the time to drive all the way out there...

Atlexus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2012
Norcross, GA
I am in Midtown and am just shocked that there is not a store in the city. There are plenty of smoke shops but out of the three I have been too, only one carried anything and it was nicotine free juice and a couple of expensive mods. I don't remember which ones they were since I was so new to the whole thing when I went. I was not up for that yet and did not pay much attention once I saw the price tags.

Based on the photo of Vaperite, it looks like somewhere I would like to visit. Now just have to make the time to drive all the way out there...

I know! I'm in the Atlanta midtown area everyday and I'm surprised there are no good shops. You can find anything here except a b&m -_-

-Atlexus

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
Dalton(weekday) & Ellijay(weekend) vaper here. Those of you North of ATL should check out the Chattanooga group, Scenic City Vapers on Facebook. We're meeting every other month, and having a blast.

Dalton has recently added a B&M (sorta). Urollit is now carrying starter kits & juices. I expect their inventory to grow as they learn the art - they're newbies themselves. I've been to Awesome Vapors in Cumming, seems to be a well stocked store, if a bit out of the way.

I'm glad to see this section of the forum is getting some action, finally!

tilt

Mar 24, 2013
Burlington ON
Just a quick note of appreciation for Vaperite. I was there yesterday and the day before; and the staff were absolute marvels. I am a newbie; they were totally helpful, patiently explaining the different flavours, giving me pointers, helping me taste different flavours, spending quite a bit of time with me; even though I ended up not quite liking anything I tasted and not buying anything from them.

I shall happily recommend Vaperite to anyone; and would certainly go to them myself when I need something at a time I happen to be in Atlanta.

Cheers

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
Just a quick note of appreciation for Vaperite. I was there yesterday and the day before; and the staff were absolute marvels. I am a newbie; they were totally helpful, patiently explaining the different flavours, giving me pointers, helping me taste different flavours, spending quite a bit of time with me; even though I ended up not quite liking anything I tasted and not buying anything from them.

I shall happily recommend Vaperite to anyone; and would certainly go to them myself when I need something at a time I happen to be in Atlanta.

Cheers

Glad to hear you had a great experience there! :)

They are a group of awesome people that truly know their stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread