Where Should I Buy DIY Supplies for Shipping to Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Have you checked out Yaeliq? Don't know if they'll sell you DIY stuff but they are in Israel and sell juice. You could try shooting their site an email and see, I've never dealt with them but, supposedly good people, from what I've heard.

I think just about anything shipping out of the US is going to be a killer on cost. The only other place I can suggest and mods if I'm wrong for listing I apologize, is Wizard Labs. They're in Florida I think, haven't ordered from them in a long time, but they were pretty fast and decently priced.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@mhertz lives in Denmark, is a DIYer, and I think he has done more than a bit of international purchasing too. Maybe he can suggest some European vendors that he has had luck with? (Sorry; I am just trying to remember who I recall participating in the DIY threads, and live somewhere in Europe.)
@Izan is in Spain
@JimZet is in Israel (has gone through a similar quest; and may be willing to share his findings)
@Maggiemw is in Israel
@shayf is in Israel (but has unresolved status on ECF; so may not be able to post)

Okay, I think that is all I can scrounge up to tag.:D

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Cloud House has PG/VG and Nicotine. Maybe they don't ship those items to Israel. I have no idea. CIG Group, the link in Hebrew, has a large number of flavors from TFA, Inawera, Flavor West, Capella, and Flavor Art. Are you using the drop-down menu for each brand? That is how you find the flavors. So, they have a good selection of flavors and have PG/VG and Nicotine. They have two locations in Israel. Look again and see if you can't figure out how to use their site. I admit that it is no Nicotine River kind of website but is intuitive, IMO.

They also have physical branches:

Our Branches
CIG Nahariya: Shderot Ha Gaaton 1, Floor 1, Nahariya
Phone: 052-7955455 | Email: info@cig.co.il

CIG Tel Aviv: Bograshov 30, Tel Aviv
Phone: 03-9444130 | Email: cig.tlv@gmail.com

Sttas

Dec 13, 2017
I just went back to CIG, the link I gave you in Hebrew, and checked their in-stock situation on flavors. I couldn't find anything they didn't have in stock. You have to use the drop-down menu, which is in alphabetical order, to see all of the flavors.
I meant They don't have VG / PG in stoke, and flavors are very expensive $6-$7 + shipping $5-$14 inside Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread