Where Should I Buy DIY Supplies for Shipping to Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I meant They don't have VG / PG in stoke, and flavors are very expensive $6-$7 + shipping $5-$14 inside Israel

It takes so little to make a batch of juice that you will save money in the long run, even with prices that are higher than we pay in the US. As for the PG and VG, you can order those from Amazon or someplace like that. You can buy them at drugstores, suppliers that sell to people who make soap, lotion, etc. The PG and VG are the easiest of your DIY items to obtain and I feel reasonably sure you can buy them locally.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
My favorites in EU for nic and PG/VG:

UK, Alchem nic blended by Alchem themselves and just rebottled, so spot on accuracy on mg: 7.2% Liquid Nicotine | 72 mg/ml PG Nicotine | 72mg/ml VG Nicotine

Spain, as said, Pink-mule, trusted chemnovatic supplier: NICOTINE BASES (I include this because everyone but me likes this nic ;) )

UK, Lubrisolve (non-gmo rapeseed derived) 99.8% EP/USP VG: Vegetable Glycerine EP Food/Cosmetic Grade

UK, Lubrisolve EP/USP PG: Lubrisolve | Propylene Glycol (PG) USP Grade

UK, Specialingredients 99.9% EP/USP VG, I use this now, which slightly more expensive, but tastes slightly better to me(unflavored, "better/nicer" sweetness), made from choconut and palm in EU: Vegetable Glycerine - Modern Cooking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread